Movie Trailer Thread

bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

They've sacked off the DCEU haven't they? None of the films are connected anymore, hence why the Flash has been canned and they're rebooting Suicide Squad with Idris Elba as Will Smith. 

4 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

There's a superhero thread.

If they've genuinely sacked of the DC Universe then fair enough, but we're back to different interpretations of the same fucking characters again and again, which certainly got tiresome with Batman.  I

I'm kind of with Scorch here, if I'd seen that trailer and it was called something else, I'd have been all in.  But I am so done with these characters.  The Gotham TV series so fantastically nailed a lot of these characters that even something as unusual as this doesn't really appeal.

13 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

To save you the time, Mr Grumpy.

17 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Fuck megathreads. Or do we need a Superhero trailer thread aswell?

Joker trailer looks great. Few folk kicking off online that we shouldn't see a nice side to the Joker but that trailer doesn't give that much away. Hopefully he snaps fairly early on and the rest of the movie is him being a horrible bastard. Pheonix seems perfect for this, he's got the laugh dead on too.

• Paid Members
Just now, cobra_gordo said:

Fuck megathreads. Or do we need a Superhero trailer thread aswell?

Seeing as though there's so much interest in this Joker film, why not start a thread for it? Why are you still continuing this discussion in here when it's already moved to the superhero thread?

• Paid Members

Every time people talk about it being a "live action" remake of the Lion King I ask how long they think it took to train all those wild animals. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Every time people talk about it being a "live action" remake of the Lion King I ask how king they think it took to train all those wild animals. 

probably just got in some of David Attenborough's crew. They always do a good job

Yeah it does. There was a cracking documentary on  the third film a few years back that delved into the fact that Blatty really didn't want to call it 'The Exorcist 3' and also showed rough footage of his original ending he wanted, which would have been really cool and different.

Exorcist 2 is really one of the oddest films I have ever seen.