Movie Trailer Thread

bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Just now, Mr_Danger said:

It's no Detective Pikachu that's for sure. 

Vue were advertising preview screenings for it this weekend - but it turned out to be a listing error and I was genuinely fuming.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Looks like bullying to me, that. But it can't be.

Make your mind up. Try and be nice and you moan, and then quoted me with this. Honestly, Chas and Dave must have written that song about you. No, not Margate or Rabbit.

giphy.gif

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

It's no Detective Pikachu that's for sure. 

I'm absolutely pumped for this, Ryan Reynolds voicing Pikachu makes it even better.

The sheer amount of must-see family films coming out this year is insane, I'm going to be broke by the end of the year (imagine how much a trip to the cinema costs down here @tiger_rick!)

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

The sheer amount of must-see family films coming out this year is insane, I'm going to be broke by the end of the year (imagine how much a trip to the cinema costs down here @tiger_rick!)

My Cineworld Card is worth it's weight in gold. I can go and see all the films I want to see, plus the ones I don't want to see, just so I can moan about them on-line. Or something.

I am going to have to see Aladdin unfortunately, but Pets 2, Lion King, Toy Story 4.... Also, if you haven't seen it, The Kid Who Would Be King must be coming out for home release soon and that has been my favourite live action family film in quite a while.

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

People love just getting unreasonably angry at trailers for kids' films these days, don't they? They will then pay money to go and see the movie at the cinema so they can get angry at that too.

The general consensus is the film looks so bad it's good from most of my group. Not in about 10 years have we arranged to all go see the same film, but within an hour of that trailer dropping about 4 of us are wanting to go see it. None of us are remotely angry because honestly as big a part Sonic was in growing up for us, it's not like anyone had high hopes in the first place.

2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

People love just getting unreasonably angry at trailers for kids' films these days, don't they? They will then pay money to go and see the movie at the cinema so they can get angry at that too.

And then watch RAW.

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, StrongStyle said:

is he supposed to be Dr. Robotnik?

You should watch the trailer to the very end. 

The only thing that baffles me about the trailer is using Gangsta's Paradise. Am I missing an obvious connection? Is there a Michelle Pfeiffer cameo? 

Edited by Onyx2
Came across snarky.

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

You should watch the trailer to the very end, not click stop when the name comes up. 

The only thing that baffles me about the trailer is using Gangsta's Paradise. Am I missing an obvious connection? Is there a Michelle Pfeiffer cameo? 

Sonic actually works in an inner city school in Green Hill teaching underprivileged kids

Sonic's director has come out and said they've taken the criticism on board and they're going to redesign him. He'll be pushing Daniel Bryan next.

Somebody on Twitter has done this mock-up which really highlights how freakish the Sonic from the original trailer looks.

Illustration for article titled Artist Fixes Live-Action Sonic The Hedgehog