Movie Trailer Thread

bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Great film as a whole too. Remarkable really after the shit-show that was The Exorcist 2. That franchise has had a weird history.

Trailer is the best thing about "Exorcist 2". It's so wacky that it's almost scary..

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I second your FAP FAP FAP FAP

Thirded. Shat myself with excitement AND fear at the same time. 

I can't believe this saga's coming to a conclusion already. Doesn't feel like four years since the first* one! 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter
(Of this saga ya feel me)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
8 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

What is that? It's either amazing or horrendous and I really don't know which. Definitely peaked at the paramount logo though. Genius.

James Marsden is proper type cast. First Enchanted, then Hop and now this! Jim Carrey at peak 1994, though he is nearing on 60. It looks bloody awful. Like almost as like the video game it was based on Super Mario Brothers bad.

• Paid Members

I tell you what, I have a reputation amongst friends and family for never wanting to go to the cinema but that looks so horrendously shit that I feel obligated to lay my money down. 

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I tell you what, I have a reputation amongst friends and family for never wanting to go to the cinema but that looks so horrendously shit that I feel obligated to lay my money down. 

Definitely getting my £6. Or £1.50 when it's the kids club special.

• Paid Members

People love just getting unreasonably angry at trailers for kids' films these days, don't they? They will then pay money to go and see the movie at the cinema so they can get angry at that too.

• Paid Members
Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

It's not unreasonable, it looks like absolute shit. Plenty of kids films come out each year, some good, some bad. Pillock

Looks like bullying to me, that. But it can't be.