Movie Trailer Thread

bAzTNM#1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Keanu seems to be doing no wrong these days so I have some hope this'll be at least semi decent. Bogus Journey was my favourite film as a kid, could probably quote the thing from beginning to end even now.

• Paid Members
On 5/12/2020 at 10:45 PM, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Home alone 4: Paul BlartĀ killer racist.Ā 

I watched this last night. Yeah, I rather enjoyed it. The dialogue is shite and James isn't all that interesting but it goes a couple of unexpected places and it's worth seeing.

• Paid Members
Just now, Devon Malcolm said:

I watched this last night. Yeah, I rather enjoyed it. The dialogue is shite and James isn't all that interesting but it goes a couple of unexpected places and it's worth seeing.

IĀ actually watched it last night too, I thought it was pretty fun and the girl was really good. Kevin James did a better, less distracting job as the baddie than I expected. Considering I've only ever seen him play a likable loser before he was pretty intimidating, it was originally meant to be Simon Pegg in that role which I would have liked less.

Kurrgan has such a cool face, really enjoyed him having such a big role in this too. Last but not least, it had a couple of moments of extreme disgusting grossness which always adds a lot of fun points to a film for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The co-directors made Small Town Crime, which is a really good little neo-noir, so I might give this a shot. Late career Mel Gibson has produced some really interesting, low budget stuff like Get the Gringo, Blood Father and Dragged Across Concrete so they might be a good combo.