Movie Trailer Thread

bAzTNM#1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

You'll think you're pretty sure where this trailer is going - but you are going to be dead, dead wrong.

Every time I thought ok, this wasn't what I expected, until it got to 1:11 and that line. Wow. This has to be the most bizarre sequel to a film in concept I have ever seen. It is like someone found a script for a film and just went, no need to write a sequel script anymore, we'll just shoe horn a character between both films.  

• 4 months later...

A bit torn on that one. Plot looks about as by the numbers as you can get. However Malignant was very very fun with James Wan (who's generally made fairly entertaining stuff) embracing the being ridiculous.

Plus there are a few moments in the trailer that look somewhat inventive, so hoping it's not quite as cut (har) and dry as the trailer makes it look

I predict it’ll start off promising, start to fall apart in the middle then have a ridiculous stupid ending. Although I believe Malignant was the reverse of that being rubbish at the start and somewhat redeemed by the ridiculous ending. I didn’t get past the first third.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I predict it’ll start off promising, start to fall apart in the middle then have a ridiculous stupid ending. Although I believe Malignant was the reverse of that being rubbish at the start and somewhat redeemed by the ridiculous ending. I didn’t get past the first third.

The ending was the only good thing about it aside from Annabelle Wallis. It was the usual James Wan jumpscare bullshit. He fucking sucks at horror.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...