General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Cleetus' all encompassing hatred of Benitez is still one of my favourite things on the UKFF.

It's entertaining but very strange to dislike the best manager Chelsea have had in decades.

Arsenal at home on the opening weekend. The conspiracy continues etc.

Completely agree with who said it, everyone plays everyone twice. It really shouldn't matter too much when you play a team.

Chelsea moaning about the opening run of fixtures. Fucking hell, you're the best team in the country,Ā 

Edit: sorry this makes me seem like a twat re-reading it. I'm hot, bothered and the kids are being cunts.Ā 

• Paid Members

Spurs have a really good opening 7 or so fixtures, aside from Chelsea atĀ Wembley. We need to get at least 16Ā points from our first 7 games if we're really serious about challenging this year, and making Wembley home.Ā 

Obviously we will now get 4 points in 8 games.Ā 

Ā 

Both changing their manager and selling their best players to Liverpool every year seems to be working out pretty well for them.

Remember when Paul Jones played in goal wearing "FRIENDS PROVIDENT" written in Biro on a bit of paper stuck to his jersey?

• Paid Members
On 6/14/2017 at 0:33 PM, Gus Mears said:

Our fixture list is fucking appalling. We appear to nearly exclusively face top teamĀ in the first 10 games, when we'll be missing Hazard.Ā 

Won't you be missing him for every game when he decides to don the white of Real?

I think he probably is. Young, English and capable with his feet. I'd been hoping that if Wednesday went up he'd be a marquee signing this summer as despite his background he is actually a SWFC fan, but failing to get promoted put paid to that of course. Could see him making his England debut within the year.Ā 

Archived