General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
5 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I love the thought of Norwich being too hostile for Gunn to live there. "Everywhere I went they'd throw carrots at my car and tractors would pull into the middle of the A47 so I couldn't get passed".

Least our phone boxes are the right colour.

• Paid Members

Did you cross over the Humber Bridge to reach Grimsby just to get decent reception to post that response? It takes 53 minutes to drive there from Hull according to Google Maps, which is the same amount of time it took you to respond. Coincidence...?

• Paid Members

2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Are you googling Hull to Grimsby to pass the three hours it takes to travel the two miles home?

That doesn't take three hours to Google. For you maybe, with your draconian KC connection.

I realise the quality of comebacks is dropping faster than Liverpool's interest in players that cost actual money...

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Murtz said:

Surely Liverpool dropping interest like that is basically an admission of guilt in what Southampton are accusing them of?

Yeah, that's certainly how it comes across. Paves the way for City to sign him now.

• Paid Members

Looks like Costa is off then, he's given an interview claiming Conte sent him a message telling him he's no longer wanted. The only 'text message dumping', brutal. He mentioned he might be prepared to sit around for 5 months and move to Atletico in January when they can sign players again.

This adds up, as Lukaku said in so many words that he's moving to a Premier League club in the CL, which realistically is either United or Chelsea and United supposedly made a bid for Morata.

Anyway, #announceMbappe.

• Paid Members

Mbappe has apparently said he's signing a new contract at Monaco.

And I'm not just saying this because I absolutely don't want to see him at Arsenal (they'd ruin him), but I really would be delighted to see him stay at Monaco. I really don't want to see that team broken up.

Archived