Jump to content

It's today then ... (Trump thread)


mikehoncho

Recommended Posts

Posted

Watching a live stream on ground in Austin Texas and an InfoWars vehicle got pelted. Unclear if Alex Jones was present but they got the fuck out of there.

Forgot Alex Jones is based there. He'll be milking footage of that for years.

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

I have a sneaking suspicion that Trump is trying to drag the virus out so he can either postpone the election, cancel it, or backdoor in because people most likely to vote against him don't want to risk going out to vote while there's a killer virus doing the rounds. 

Biden is doing a fantastic job of not getting himself elected though with his sexual assault allegations and saying you're not a real person of colour if you vote republican etc. 

Posted

On slightly less serious note, the dumb fuck is currently doing his usual routine at NASA claiming tonight's launch is all thanks to his brilliance

Wouldn't trust the thundercunt with a sparkler

Posted

Kap America.

 I feel there’s unused potential in that.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Well so far it's caused a Nike and Adidas love-in and now Netflix have had enough.

Throw in Twitter censuring Trump for the first time, this feels bigger. Even the four biggest faces of capitalism are throwing their hats in the ring now. 

Posted

It's all very well throwing "Black Lives Matter" onto your social media platform, but they need to explicitly go after the instigators of this, and that means Trump.  Otherwise it's just showboating.

Nike gets a pass as they've been bankrolling Kaepernick since he lost his job.

Posted
7 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Trump is trying to drag the virus out so he can either postpone the election, cancel it, or backdoor in because people most likely to vote against him don't want to risk going out to vote while there's a killer virus doing the rounds. 

Biden is doing a fantastic job of not getting himself elected though with his sexual assault allegations and saying you're not a real person of colour if you vote republican etc. 

A dead horse should feel like a more credible candidate than Trump, so it’s amazing that this is a country where there’s any doubt in the result of an election. 

I can’t imagine the Republicans will want to go hard on the sex assault allegations as Trump himself is likely a multi-time offender and perhaps even a rapist based on the allegations against him.

But the Biden accusations shouldn’t be ignored just because he’s a less-bad option than Trump. Clearly I don’t want to see that murderous psychopath back in office, but I also don’t think you should overlook these things when it suits to do that. I can only imagine what it must be like to be one of Biden’s accusers and to be made to feel not only like what happened to you doesn’t matter, but that you’re the bad person for bringing it up in the first place.

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
2 hours ago, RedRooster said:

I can’t imagine the Republicans will want to go hard on the sex assault allegations as Trump himself is likely a multi-time offender and perhaps even a rapist based on the allegations against him.

I can imagine them going all in on those allegations against Biden, while ignoring or claiming media bias for the ones against Trump. And he’ll win. More decisively than last time. I love that people have hope he might not but even if he doesn’t, he’s never going to admit defeat, they’ll recount and recount and have to drag him out of the White House.

  • Paid Members
Posted
8 hours ago, Loki said:

It's all very well throwing "Black Lives Matter" onto your social media platform, but they need to explicitly go after the instigators of this, and that means Trump.  Otherwise it's just showboating.

Nike gets a pass as they've been bankrolling Kaepernick since he lost his job.

Indeed. Throwing up a # means nowt, realistically, if these people of some influences are doing so and not following it up by using their considerable resources and influence for change. It's jumping on a bandwagon because you don't want to be labelled racist. It's the very least they can do.

Posted
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I can imagine them going all in on those allegations against Biden, while ignoring or claiming media bias for the ones against Trump. And he’ll win. More decisively than last time. I love that people have hope he might not but even if he doesn’t, he’s never going to admit defeat, they’ll recount and recount and have to drag him out of the White House.

Biden's too mild-mannered, and too dim, to handle Trump. When the running starts proper, Trump will make a dozen random accusations and false claims, which will turn the entire run into trying to work which is true and which is false, and by November, no one will know what either party stands for, so the vote ends up on personality politics, Trump's wheelhouse. Biden doesn't stand a chance. At least Bernie came across like he didn't give a fuck.

Posted

I can’t see anything but a Trump win. The impeachment just emboldened the whole “The establishment is against people like us” bollocks and it’s handed him a win. 

Posted
3 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I can imagine them going all in on those allegations against Biden, while ignoring or claiming media bias for the ones against Trump. And he’ll win. More decisively than last time. I love that people have hope he might not but even if he doesn’t, he’s never going to admit defeat, they’ll recount and recount and have to drag him out of the White House.

Yeah...or that.

It’s reached the stage where it’s very easy to feel beaten down by horrible election results to the point a Trump won feels inevitable. But I don’t think it is. He has a vocal, emboldened following and an army of Twitter bots and that creates a feeling of mass support. But I think that’s an illusion. Or at least, I hope it is.

Because if it isn’t you have to fear what he’ll do next. And you also have a country that’s crawled so far down the rabbit hole of hate that it would be hard to see any way out. And that would partly be because the UK would end up following them down that hole, blocking the exit. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...