It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members

Just been reading this, it's the full transcript of George Stephanopoulos' interview with fuckwit Trump.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-abc-news-george-stephanopoulos-exclusive-interview-president/story?id=63749144

There's a bit in it that really stood out. For Vince McMahon it's sneezing, for Trump it's....

TRUMP: Uhh, theyā€™re after my financial statement. Now, they should be after everyone elseā€™s financial statement but, uhh, they are after, the Senate, theyā€™d like to get my financial statement. At some point, I hope they get it--

STEPHANOPOULOS: You going to turn it over?

TRUMP: No, at some point, I might, but at some point I hope they get it because itā€™s a financ--, itā€™s a fantastic financial statement. Itā€™s a fantastic financial statement. And letā€™s do that over, heā€™s coughing in the middle of my answer.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Yeah. Okay.

TRUMP: I donā€™t like that, you know, I donā€™t like that.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Your chief of staff.

TRUMP: If youā€™re going to cough, please leave the room. You just canā€™t, you just canā€™t cough. Boy oh boy. Okay, do you want to do that a little differently than uhh--

STEPHANOPOULOS: Yep, thank you.

Ā 

"Keep America Great"

I think he will find it was United, not Great.Ā  That was Britain.

America isn't very united, according to the liberal left, but the conservatives (aka patriots if you listen to their rhetoric) insist that things are on the up for the 308-million people of the country.

And this is why Trump will get another 4 years; he speaks that language & appeals to the ultra-hard conservatives, which there appear to be more of increasingly.

• Paid Members
On 6/17/2019 at 10:27 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

There'sļ»æ a bit in it that really stood out. For Vince McMahon it's sneezing, for ļ»æTrump it's....ļ»æ

That's the answer, forget protests and banners and baby balloons. We should get a larger group to follow him around coughing in unison.

17 hours ago, Arthur B. Funky said:

"Keep America Great"

I think he will find it was United, not Great.Ā  That was Britain.

America isn't very united, according to the liberal left, but the conservatives (aka patriots if you listen to their rhetoric) insist that things are on the up for the 308-million people of the country.

And this is why Trump will get another 4 years; he speaks that language & appeals to the ultra-hard conservatives, which there appear to be more of increasingly.

He probably will, but it's worth considering just how much the left hate him and more people than last time will probably show up to vote against him. It'll certainly be an interesting election. The lunatic fringe of the right has been scarily assimilated with traditional conservatism in America; up is down and day is night according to a lot of Americans who spend too much time on social media, frothing about how their guns are about to be taken away and suchlike.Ā 

What America arguably should do is divide itself into a few different countries; it just doesn't seem to work as this vast collection of disparate ideologies anymore. The needs of people in the rural south are so different from those on the coasts, itĀ seems almost bizarre to have one person trying to keep them all in check.Ā 

Trump is a pretty horrible person, but as for his record since being elected? He's not the worst they've ever had in a world's tallest midget sense. He's an enemy of reason, though, so I hope he doesn't get a second term as he's making everyone nuts.Ā 

In a moment of boredom earlier I imagined a conversation between Vince McMahon and Donald Trump at one of the Wrestlemanias Trump attendedĀ in which Vince explained the concept of kayfabe and how easy it is to sell bullshit to marksĀ forĀ profits'n'power. It was a rather terrifying fantasy that I hope to never envisionĀ again, but here I am throwing it out there to the wolves...

Edited by Brewster McCloud

• 4 weeks later...

So the Orange Cunt has told some congresswomen to basically "love it or leave it" pretty clear who he's twatting about.

Nice to see the that Tory Cunt May finally speak out against him. Now she's on her way out the door and had nothing to lose of course.

Cunts.

12 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

So the Orange Cunt has told some congresswomen to basically "love it or leave it" pretty clear who he's twatting about.

Nice to see the that Tory Cunt May finally speak out against him. Now she's on her way out the door and had nothing to lose of course.

Cunts.

Tremendous backbone from our two Prime Ministerial candidates. What strength!

And to think, Iā€™d always consideredĀ Tory politicians spineless, self-serving worms.Ā 

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members

Well, that told Trump! Especially this from Hunt when he was asked whether he deemed Trump to be a racist:

Look, I'm foreign secretary, this is a president of a country which happens to be our closest ally, and so it is not going to help the situation to use that kind of language about the president of the United States.

I mean, fucking hell. They need Hugh Grant from Love Actually running instead.

Unless you call racism exactly what it is you further normalise that kind of behaviour and language.

I can see Boris having a phone conversation with Trump during his first week where he tells him he totally agrees with him, but ā€˜you know how it is, sometimes you have to say these things to keep the snowflakes happyā€™

• 3 weeks later...

He didnā€™t clarify if the cure to AIDS will be made available outside of America or what the age limit will beĀ for kids whose cancer he is going to cure, but regardless: it got a hell of a pop!Ā 

Edited by dopper