It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members

You're right that people need to move on, although it's not as cut and dried as all that. Mainly, as you said, people need to concentrate on 2020, with the knowledge if anything is going to go down regarding Trump and legal issues, it's going to happen in the ongoing investigations away from the Special Prosecutor. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I was crying laughing at this, playing it over and over. I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges.

😳https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1113154561013891072

I love the look on his face about half way through when he's obviously thinking 'I'm going for it again'

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
24 minutes ago, John Matrix said:

I'll say this for the man, it takes some fucking doing, appearing in a photo with the queen and her not be the most miserable sod in the picture.

Well, if you got your suits from the same place John Cena does to have Dinner with the queen, wouldn't you?

I mean nothing fits right on him in that picture. He is a monocle, top hat and umbrella away from being The Penguin. 

I like how people online are trying to make out the Queen and the Royals would be disgusted by Trump. They see bloody everyone. He's not even the biggest bigot they've had at Buck House this year (not talking about Phillip)

Trump and Charles should get on. Two blokes who know nothing about politics.

• Moderators

There's also a bit of a mental disconnect with people who think that royals and Tories should somehow be appalled by his values as they sit about banqueting in opulent gold halls. It is one hundred percent about vulgarity, which at any rate is something they expect from Americans anyway (because of their own prejudices).

They're all cunts in their own way. Nice to see Sadiq giving him some shit. His election is the only election I've ever voted in where the outcome was what I voted for, and he's actually making me feel represented. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Joe_the_Lion said:

In the Queens defence she gave him WWII by Churchill as a gift. Nothing that woman does is an accident. 

Although she's good at making them look like accidents.