Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted March 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2019 You're right that people need to move on, although it's not as cut and dried as all that. Mainly, as you said, people need to concentrate on 2020, with the knowledge if anything is going to go down regarding Trump and legal issues, it's going to happen in the ongoing investigations away from the Special Prosecutor.
David Posted March 29, 2019 Posted March 29, 2019 So surreal seeing Trump trying to be witty and people actually laughing and applauding him.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 3, 2019 Moderators Posted April 3, 2019 I was crying laughing at this, playing it over and over. I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges. ?https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1113154561013891072
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted April 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 3, 2019 Oranges are not the only fruit of the poisoned tree.
Paid Members chokeout Posted April 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 3, 2019 5 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said: I was crying laughing at this, playing it over and over. I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges. ?https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1113154561013891072 I love the look on his face about half way through when he's obviously thinking 'I'm going for it again'
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted April 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 4, 2019 Jesus christ... I agree with whoever said it earlier today (Liz Mair, I think) – he's after the 25th Amendment. wow.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 3, 2019 Posted June 3, 2019 “I’m very popular in Great Britain” State of that dinner jacket
Paid Members John Matrix Posted June 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 4, 2019 I'll say this for the man, it takes some fucking doing, appearing in a photo with the queen and her not be the most miserable sod in the picture.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 4, 2019 24 minutes ago, John Matrix said: I'll say this for the man, it takes some fucking doing, appearing in a photo with the queen and her not be the most miserable sod in the picture. Well, if you got your suits from the same place John Cena does to have Dinner with the queen, wouldn't you? I mean nothing fits right on him in that picture. He is a monocle, top hat and umbrella away from being The Penguin.
Paid Members John Matrix Posted June 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 4, 2019 I can't take credit for the gag, but couldn't find the original on twitter.
Factotum Posted June 4, 2019 Posted June 4, 2019 I like how people online are trying to make out the Queen and the Royals would be disgusted by Trump. They see bloody everyone. He's not even the biggest bigot they've had at Buck House this year (not talking about Phillip) Trump and Charles should get on. Two blokes who know nothing about politics.
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 4, 2019 The only reason they don't/wouldn't like him is because of his vulgarity. I can't imagine they give a shit about any of the politics.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 4, 2019 Moderators Posted June 4, 2019 There's also a bit of a mental disconnect with people who think that royals and Tories should somehow be appalled by his values as they sit about banqueting in opulent gold halls. It is one hundred percent about vulgarity, which at any rate is something they expect from Americans anyway (because of their own prejudices). They're all cunts in their own way. Nice to see Sadiq giving him some shit. His election is the only election I've ever voted in where the outcome was what I voted for, and he's actually making me feel represented.
Joe_the_Lion Posted June 5, 2019 Posted June 5, 2019 In the Queens defence she gave him WWII by Churchill as a gift. Nothing that woman does is an accident.
Paid Members Chris B Posted June 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 5, 2019 3 hours ago, Joe_the_Lion said: In the Queens defence she gave him WWII by Churchill as a gift. Nothing that woman does is an accident. Although she's good at making them look like accidents.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.