Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

I’d also add The Miz to the “punching above his weight” category.

Oh I don't know about that. Very good looking guy with huge bags of confidence and a sense of humour, plus he's in good shape with a sharp tongue. I'd say he's done very well for himself but It's hardly in the same league as Kidman/Torrie and David Flair/Keibler.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Oh I don't know about that. Very good looking guy with huge bags of confidence and a sense of humour, plus he's in good shape with a sharp tongue. I'd say he's done very well for himself but It's hardly in the same league as Kidman/Torrie and David Flair/Keibler.

That's the thing. It's not like Kidman was known for his character outside the ring or his promos either. From what I can gather, the two most notable things about him prior to joining the WWF was that he had a flashy finisher, and it was impossible for anyone to powerbomb him.

Most notable thing about him in WWF/E was probably his feud with Chavo for not visiting him in hospital after he injured him, I think?

Post-flock Kidman was definatly pushed as a good looking young athletic dude, which I could get on board with back then.

These days, I'm pretty sure he murdered Danny Doring and is currently wearing his skin.

Edited by Whistling Skull

Kidman in WWE also had the rap music entrance that didn't seem to suit him at all. Remember flicking through during Velocity at the time and hearing Josh Matthews sing it, which completely ruined it for me.

• Paid Members

Danny Doring was shite, too. Bit of a rotten career, really. Got trained in the army camp that was Saturn, Taz and Bubba's small cocked wrestling school, was in the shite era of ECW and then did nothing but pretend ECW shows until the day he died (he's not dead.) At least Nova repackaged himself.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Danny Doring was shite, too. Bit of a rotten career, really. Got trained in the army camp that was Saturn, Taz and Bubba's small cocked wrestling school, was in the shite era of ECW and then did nothing but pretend ECW shows until the day he died (he's not dead.)

His biggest claim was having a tag team partner who said chicken. The absolute peak of his career.