Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Carbomb said:

That's a beauty from Ospreay, have to say.

Surprised to see PAC deigning to perform a lowly SSP, given the ridiculous air-magic he's able to do. 

He more often does the standing version. I swear I've seen him do several regular SSPs on live shows but YouTube mainly has him doing the Red Arrow. 

2 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

My answer, as it usually is with high-flying moves, is PAC/Neville. Otherworldly agility.

Fun fact - PAC was sick as a dog during this match with the flu or food poisoning or something. 

He also gets my vote for best SSP. It's pretty and it looks like it could actually do some damage, too. Never really liked Bourne's version, Kidman was too inconsistent (although when he nailed it it looked fucking great), London had a good one and Lesnar's was spectacular when it went right. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Pinc said:

Is Neville the worst name they've ever given someone? It's going to follow him round for the rest of his career.

I mean Mr Ass is up there, but hes always got by with Billy Gunn (isn't his real name like Monty Sopp or am i confusing him?). Marquis Cor Von was pretty shit as was Kelly Kelly. Super Porky, Rosey and obviously Eugene

19 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I mean Mr Ass is up there, but hes always got by with Billy Gunn (isn't his real name like Monty Sopp or am i confusing him?). Marquis Cor Von was pretty shit as was Kelly Kelly. Super Porky, Rosey and obviously Eugene

Rosey was a badass name!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Pinc said:

Is Neville the worst name they've ever given someone? It's going to follow him round for the rest of his career.

• Paid Members

Kelly Kelly was a great name, having said that she does belong in an elite group with Ricky Steamboat and Roddy Piper who have cooler real names (Barbie Blank) than gimmick ones. 

Edit: just realised Ricky Steamboat is legit called Dick Blood which may or may not be a a great name.

Edited by Bellenda Carlisle

Wouldn’t say they’re necessarily better, but Adam Cole and Bray Wyatt’s real names are great for pro wrestling and sound like the sort of names you’d get from the old NXT name generator. Always thought Mark Calaway sounds class too. Ricky and Roddy hold the crown though.

On the subject of Kidmam, more incredible that he ever bagged prime Torrie Wilson, was that he got to feud Hogan. Him!

Edited by GeronimoJacksBeard

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

On the subject of Kidmam, more incredible that he ever bagged prime Torrie Wilson, was that he got to feud Hogan. Him!

Has there ever been a wrestler who has punched further above his weight than Kidman has?

• Paid Members

Who could possibly buy this DVD? I’m a fan of Miz, but come on. Can anyone even think of a single match that they’d put on a compilation of his in-ring work? The closest that comes to mind is the Shane match from Wrestlemania. But other than that? Genuinely can’t think of one.

10A80A11-3691-422B-8F63-E6DEF2926E8F.jpeg.0296efb7e02db51b6f8e75b462121552.jpeg