Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I lost all respect for Rollins years ago when they did that documentary on him when he was injured and he sat on his couch in his rubbish bungalow in boring Iowa moping while sharing an ice cream with his tiny crappy dog. But somehow he manages to get even shitter. It's quite something. 

• Paid Members

Is their relationship a work? I know there's "photos from insta" where they look close and all that shit, but surely its like that Kelly from Emmerdale going out with that tubby hairball from Blue. Doin' It for the papers and all that. I just cant imagine them fucking. I try, I really do, but all I see is this:

charlton-heston-and-kim-hunter-planet-of

They have no chemistry onscreen. Its Ted Dibase Jr and Maryse bad. Jim Cornette shagging Torrie Wilson would be more believable than those two. Seth is your mate in college who cant play guitar, but still has one sitting in his bedroom. "Oh, you didnt tell me at school you were into metal. This is a turn up." And she's the girl who says "I'd like to do acting" and actually does it and is shit at it, but hopes those who are listening to her bragging about it wont know the difference. Two star crossed knobheads together in the same class, because they both had to resit Maths and English.

In short, they're possibly the worst couple in wrestling since Marty Jannetty was paired with Sherri and everyone went "he hasnt got the personality to be an onscreen pairing with Sensational Sherri."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Is their relationship a work? I know there's "photos from insta" where they look close and all that shit, but surely its like that Kelly from Emmerdale going out with that tubby hairball from Blue. Doin' It for the papers and all that. I just cant imagine them fucking. I try, I really do, but all I see is this:

charlton-heston-and-kim-hunter-planet-of

They have no chemistry onscreen. Its Ted Dibase Jr and Maryse bad. Jim Cornette shagging Torrie Wilson would be more believable than those two. Seth is your mate in college who cant play guitar, but still has one sitting in his bedroom. "Oh, you didnt tell me at school you were into metal. This is a turn up." And she's the girl who says "I'd like to do acting" and actually does it and is shit at it, but hopes those who are listening to her bragging about it wont know the difference. Two star crossed knobheads together in the same class, because they both had to resit Maths and English.

In short, they're possibly the worst couple in wrestling since Marty Jannetty was paired with Sherri and everyone went "he hasnt got the personality to be an onscreen pairing with Sensational Sherri."

They are a legit couple, they've only officially been together since February I believe, the Hall of Fame was one of their first public outings but unlike Andrade and Charlotte who made theirs official then, there were just rumour about Seth and Becky and probably would have stayed that way for longer had Becky not had that Twitter exchange with Edge and Beth Phoenix in which Seth got brought into things and that confirmed them as dating