Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Just discovered this curiosity;

http://wrestlecrap.com/inductions/bingo-break/

In 1994, Fox did a bingo-themed TV show, on which one of the hosts was "Bob Marella" - a.k.a Gorilla Monsoon, and another was Sean Mooney.

On their April Fools episode, Bobby Heenan was a guest star, making this the last time that Heenan and Monsoon appeared on-screen together - airing a couple of months after Heenan had signed with WCW.

Edited by BomberPat

• Paid Members

Watching some old Chikara on my commute. I know he's phenomenonal in the ring, but fucking hell Mike Quakenbush has got one of the worst looks in wrestling. His gear is atrocious. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, mim731 said:

Watching some old Chikara on my commute. I know he's phenomenonal in the ring, but fucking hell Mike Quakenbush has got one of the worst looks in wrestling. His gear is atrocious. 

Yep. It's got better in recent years, with the tighter fitting, less pleather stuff that Closet Champion made for him, but the "classic" look is so early '00s indie it's embarrassing. He's one of my absolute favourites, and someone I have a lot of time for, but I've never got his insistence on sticking to that look.

It's interesting that until recently, the former Tommy End had a large amount of buzz on the ol' tinternet, but now everyone is falling over themselves to big-up this Cassidy fella from AEW instead. You could say Orange is the new Black.

2 minutes ago, AshC said:

It's interesting that until recently, the former Tommy End had a large amount of buzz on the ol' tinternet, but now everyone is falling over themselves to big-up this Cassidy fella from AEW instead. You could say Orange is the new Black.

*Downvotes furiously*

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, AshC said:

If someone could stop Carbomb harming himself after he reads this it would be appreciated. 

45 minutes ago, AshC said:

MDdgSRa.gif

• Paid Members

There was chat on here a while back about production values for non-WWE hype videos and the like. It stemmed from someone who thought that the Moxley videos were produced by WWE due to how good they looked, followed by examples from everyone else of the how the independent scene is putting out comparable, if not better, hype videos.

Well, OTT have done it again. This is the incredible hype video for WALTER vs David Starr.

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, AshC said:

FlashyEachAngora-small.gif