Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

All she did was get out of a car and shake hands with The Game. 

Exactly! He’s the boss now days, it wasn’t Adam Pierce. It’s a big deal or it’s not, and the opinion here is it’s a big deal. So why was it not during the PPV or during one of their main shows? 

10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Exactly! He’s the boss now days, it wasn’t Adam Pierce. It’s a big deal or it’s not, and the opinion here is it’s a big deal. So why was it not during the PPV or during one of their main shows? 

I’m a little confused as to what your point is, but look at it this way - they aired it twice; once for a pre-show audience who don’t necessarily all go on to order the PPV, then again on the PPV, for an audience who didn’t necessarily watch the pre-show. They’re giving her great exposure to make her feel like she matters.

• Paid Members

Logically it wouldn't make sense to turn up half way through the show if she's there to watch the matches. If she was competing that's different, but in storyline logic, asa guest, she'd be late if she arrived during the main card, and Trips would be busy during the event and unable to greet her. 

• Paid Members

Trips meeting her felt like the beginning of a work induction, so I would have liked some follow up during the show of her receiving her pass, being given a locker and having to change the code, and watching a poorly produced safety and compliance video. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, gmoney said:

Trips meeting her felt like the beginning of a work induction, so I would have liked some follow up during the show of her receiving her pass, being given a locker and having to change the code, and watching a poorly produced safety and compliance video. 

MV5BY2E5Y2E4ZDQtMDM2OS00MGU3LThjOTktZDk5

• Paid Members

Super late catching up on this show because there’s far too much wrestling for anyone to actually watch and still live a relatively normal human life. It was a great little feel-good show, but I’m astonished all the talk is about when was the right time for Jade Cargill to exit a vehicle. There’s nowhere near enough talk about Jey Uso and Cody Rhodes delivering the most exciting bit of content this company has put out in years, during the post-show press conference.

The last time I felt a similar buzz for this company was when it started raining at Wrestlemania. Even for as much as WWE has improved, it was still amazing to get a small glimpse of the potential they continue to keep under wraps. Evidence of how wildly charismatic and funny some of these lads can be when they’re not so rigidly scripted. Every episode of Raw going forward should feature Jey and Cody pissed up, trying to make each other laugh. Phenomenal content. Do you feel me, sir?

• Paid Members

@Supremo isn't funny the best talking points were things that happened pre and post show? I thought they were hilarious at the presser, pretty sure they were high not drunk. And there is a gap for a stoner in the company now, why not 2 instead? Jay is already a famous stoner character name anyway

• Paid Members
On 10/10/2023 at 12:24 PM, Lorne Malvo said:

"Me, lager. HBK, lager. Regal, lager, sometimes cider."

On 10/10/2023 at 12:39 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

"If you were to ask me to name three geniuses, I probably wouldn't say Einstein, Newton... you know. I'd go: Flair, Sammartino, Rhodes..... Poffo"

I bloody love football.

2F6FB57D00000578-0-image-a-114_145029819

I appreciate it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things, but Crown Jewel possibly gets pulled doesn’t it?

The US have issued a worldwide warning to all American citizens about the heightened risks of terrorist reprisals, and Israel have apparently evacuated all their Middle Eastern embassies.

It doesn’t seem like a great idea to fly a load of very American celebrities into the middle of Saudi Arabia.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz