Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I appreciate it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things, but Crown Jewel possibly gets pulled doesn’t it?

The US have issued a worldwide warning to all American citizens about the heightened risks of terrorist reprisals, and Israel have apparently evacuated all their Middle Eastern embassies.

It doesn’t seem like a great idea to fly a load of very American celebrities into the middle of Saudi Arabia.

You know, in the Vince era I'd have expected them to fly over anyway just because of how he is over control but now I can definitely see them not.

21 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I appreciate it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things, but Crown Jewel possibly gets pulled doesn’t it?

The US have issued a worldwide warning to all American citizens about the heightened risks of terrorist reprisals, and Israel have apparently evacuated all their Middle Eastern embassies.

It doesn’t seem like a great idea to fly a load of very American celebrities into the middle of Saudi Arabia.

Fuck me what is the alternative if that's the case then, try to very last minute get a venue and run in the US and then reschedule as soon as it's safe and permitted 

9 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Think that nickname hasn’t been relevant for a while now, least since that DX/BOD disaster in 2018, they’ve gotten better and better with each one

It stays about as relevant as the asterisk next to those teams. 

Anyway it's not very often I'll sound this entitled as a fan - and maybe it's indicative of where WWE really stand on LA Knight or they'll just heat it up again later anyway - but Roman/Knight in a decent arena in one of their major markets would have been a shit hot prospect and we've been robbed of it for their first encounter by sticking it in front of one of the audiences least likely to treat him as the biggest deal in the company. 

15 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Ugh, Saudi Shitshow. Can't imagine there'll be much 'YEAHHHing' on the night. 

To be fair, the last time they were there LA Knight was about the only genuinely over member of the regular roster. Triple H got yeah’d to death at his press conference, if memory serves.