Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

I'm thinking the bloodline story will end with Reigns alone with nothing but the belts, saying he "Doesn't need anybody because he has the betlz". It's truly been an incredible storyline and I will admit I thought it peaked going into Mania but now it feels like they might have topped it again, what an ending.

Trish is looking in phenomenal shape, it so refreshing to see a legend who has clearly prepared for a run rather than just grinding it through for the paycheck.

And put me in the 'Anti-Rollins' club, I don't get it. I honestly think his theme is 60% of the reason. He's like a sh!t Joker.

• Paid Members

I think Rollins is a very talented wrestler but he always pisses me off by how many big MOVEZ he keeps piling into every one of his matches, with the High Fly Flow, his Rainmaker set up into V-Trigger, the Pedigree for a near-fall spot - he's a human CAW designed by a 2003 eFedder. All he's missing is a submission finish or two. Bell to bell I think he's actually gone backwards since 2015, when he used to have a smaller number of signature spots that meant more.

Plus his manic cackling when Cody came out as his opponent at Mania 38 came across a bit like marking out, although I'm conscious several in here disagreed with me there.

Edited by air_raid

2 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Seth’s barely been champion 48 hours and UKFF are picking holes in him, after months of barely any negative feedback about him. What a guy.

People that don't like him have been fairly consistent in that opinion. It's not an overnight thing. And even then there's been praise in there

15 hours ago, Matthew said:

Given they wanted someone reliable, and that’s a “worker”, if not Seth, and not Cody (as that too would make Cody look “weak”) who would have been better placed for this “worker” title, do we think?

Should have been Bossman’s time. 

• Paid Members

To put my smarkiest hat on possible, Seth deserves this run because he was screwed out of getting it at Day One when Roman got sick. Which, funnily enough, was supposed to see Lesnar knock off Reigns and we wouldn't have gotten half way to this 1000 day bollocks.