Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

Next time WWE go to PR though I demand Chicky Starr.

Failing that Jesus Castillo and Miguel Perez Jr the big old hairy bastard. Miguel Perez Jr got random pushes in 97 in both the big two and I’ll always love him for it, looking like a trimmed Border Terrier.

Edited by Butch2000

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, OzExile said:

You wouldn't put Collision in Korea II past Tony Khan. Forget diplomatic relations, that is pure nostalgia vibes. 

That and to tap into the unspoken undercurrent of “Hey, remember when there was another show in town to rival those guys? It was called WCW. I BROUGHT YOU BACK WCW!!” that I get from a lot AEW related stuff, intentional or otherwise. And maybe it’s only me.

Edited by air_raid

2 hours ago, air_raid said:

That and to tap into the unspoken undercurrent of “Hey, remember when there was another show in town to rival those guys? It was called WCW. I BROUGHT YOU BACK WCW!!” that I get from a lot AEW related stuff, intentional or otherwise. And maybe it’s only me.

In Pog form

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, simonworden said:

Jericho almost got banged up in Dubai, he wouldn't stand a chance of leaving the DPRK after the event. 

All the more reason to do it.

• Paid Members

He'd probably get special treatment because of his wife's involvement in that insurgency the other year. 

I've read in so many places that Roman and solo are going to win the belts and the main event at summerslam is Roman and solo vs the usos....

If that is true and they do that they will have single handedly destroyed everything they had with sami and Cody in the space of 3 months tops