WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Listening to the boobs who complained there was too much action in 2013 and Rise (both amazing) killed Shadow. They still aren't happy and want grunty walk into walls Lara back, and the platforming where if you're off by more than a mm R.I.P.

They tried to get Uncharted for a while, too, "how can he crack jokes and kill people? LUDONARRATIVE DISSONANCE!!!" but were thankfully ignored.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

Can anyone over the age of 20 actually play Doom? I watched the IGN review footage the other day of Doom Eternal and nearly threw up. I struggle with a FPS anyway but that looked like the game equivalent of trying to do a crossword puzzle on the waltzers whilst a sadistic roustabout gives you extra spins.

• Paid Members

If/when I do end up locked down at least I should be able to start clearing some of my massive backlog of games. Get Mass Effect 2 & 3 done. Yakuza Zero, Dragon's Dogma, Okami on my Switch or XBox. 

• Paid Members
On 3/8/2020 at 4:58 PM, Keith Houchen said:

I’m saving the Pennines run for Christmas! Victoria to Leeds! Might even take the train for real to see how it compares!

The Victoria to Leeds one is based in 1983.so the route might be a bit different. Have you seen the Michael Portillo themed spin-off? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Jesus, we really living in the end of days.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

So the show, but minus the awkward posh-fish-out-of-water bits that make it a decent watch.