WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

The Stanley Parable looks like so much fun. If only I had something to play it on. I should set up an epic store account just so I can snap up these freebies. 

Yeah, my PC can't run most games, but I still add the regular freebies to my Epic account in hope that one day, I'll have a machine more powerful than a walnut.

24 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I got untitled goose game as it means I can play a game that will also entertain my daughter whilst we're all trapped at home. It's harder than I thought it would be, or I'm just dumb.

Had to Google the walk through a few times with the girls so don't worry it's not just you.

HONK

• Awards Moderator
4 hours ago, Kookoocachu said:

Who's excited for Animal Crossing tomorow?

No one more excited than my daughter who's behaving like it's Christmas eve. I snagged it for £34 from Shopto and its been taunting her from the home screen. She's never had a preorder before so it's driving her insane that she can't play it. 

• Paid Members

I was, but don't have the money for it now. Not unless my gran decides I need a care package to help me through the end of the month, or my lady wrangles the money from somewhere. 

I started playing that Shantae: Half Genie Hero on my XBone last night. It seems like a fairly harmless platformer at the moment. Introduce new mechanic, have portions of game that involve new mechanic etc. Plenty of game modes hidden behind a pay wall. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Awards Moderator
49 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Anyone use ShopTo for digital downloads? Are they reliable? How long does it take to get a download code?

That's how I bought mine (I've used Shopto for over ten years). Code was available instantly. Renewed my ps+ there too. 

Update: caught her trying to sneak a go before school. 

• Moderators

I bought Doom Eternal a couple hours ago on there - the Get Code button is visible, but when I click it nothing shows up. Is that unusual? I'm not sure if, once it appears in your digital are the code should be immediately available, or the 12 hour rule applies even from then.

They don't seem to have any way of getting in touch with them, and now I'm cursing myself for wanting to save a few quid.

I think ShopTo's long had a reputation for good deals and terrible (ie, non-existant) customer service. Reliable most of the time, but when something does go wrong you're on your own.

Hope they've improved on that front and you get it sorted.