WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Had a dreadful day at work because of virus news etc, but got home to a parcel and my other half has ordered Animal Crossing for me, so I can get a crack on with that tonight. 

• Paid Members

Struggling to stay engaged with Destiny 2 at the moment. It feels like I go to work all day, then get home to do more work on D2. 

A mate of mine is playing Dauntless at the mo, which is free to download on PS4. Anyone else played it?

• Paid Members

So I think we're burned out on Red Dead 2. We amassed a pretty respectable 43 day streak so we were swimming in gold bars, but the grind has left us pretty much hating it. Gonna take a while off and get stuck into this. 

20200321_091006.thumb.jpg.a4dd16ea1802707ff1423c2c314d457d.jpg

Seems fitting. 

• Paid Members

I don't think I've seen anyone talk about The Outer Worlds on here. Has anyone played it? It's by Obsidian (who developed Fallout New Vegas) and according to many is simply Fallout in space. One of my staff at work swears I'll love it if I'm a Fallout fan. 

Anyone?

On 3/21/2020 at 9:25 AM, PunkStep said:

I don't think I've seen anyone talk about The Outer Worlds on here. Has anyone played it? It's by Obsidian (who developed Fallout New Vegas) and according to many is simply Fallout in space. One of my staff at work swears I'll love it if I'm a Fallout fan. 

Anyone?

Thought it felt really clunky and old school in terms of gameplay.  Not a fan, I gave up after a couple of sessions.