WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

4 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Noticed yesterday that Fight Night Champion has been added to EA Access, this makes me very happy.

Used to love playing it on PS3, being able to download created boxers too was a bonus, especially when they had the face scan capability which made them look even better then the Boxers already in the game.

I had quite a good online record too, think I won at least my first 20 fights, when fights went into the later rounds you’d be shitting it.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

I realise that nobody will be interested in this, me included, but is it possible to have a UKFF champ who defends their belt on Twitch or something and the rest of us could watch?  I think that would be pretty funny.

Aww man, I've stopped chasing the solo V dream for a while. I've got a bunch of squad wins and a shit ton of second places but I'm a big game choker. I have heard it's easier to get the win on a Switch though.

I played with my nephew and his mates via cross play the other day and the difference in how good these 11/12 year olds are compared to the adults I've played with is marked. It really is a kids game, or a game for people with super quick reactions. 

• Paid Members

I don't think I'll ever get that elusive Solo Victory Royale. I did manage Victory Royale AND place 1st the other day...in disco domination mode. I think I've found my niche- find a disco floor occupied by my team and dance like a motherfucker. That's my limit it seems. 1st place with zero kills- such a pacifist.

Edited by PunkStep

Now that there's cross play on Fortnite we should start up a name exchange either in here or it's own thread although I doubt there's enough interest for that.

Anyway, mine is Mr_Danger1984 (sick name yo) if anyone fancies carrying me to a few more dubbyas'. Plus ya' know, all dat xp boost!

• Paid Members

Fire Pro Wrestling World is amazing. I have over 300 CAWs downloaded and it's just so accessible and fun to play. 

Some of the game modes are nuts. I had X Pac vs Terry Funk in the Lion's Den and knocked him out with the X Factor. The sell job looks like when you used to crush pedestrians in a car on Grand Theft Auto 1.

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

What's the difference with Pro? 

I'm thinking of getting a ps4 in the next few months but am well out of the loop these days. 

It's more powerful. Though unless you had a 4KR HDR type TV, it probably isn't worth it. Main reason I haven't got an Xbox One X is because in the living room with have a four year old, 52 inch TV that is great, but isn't 4K, and a smaller, standard HD TV mounted in the study/gaming room. I just can't justify spending a huge amount on a 4K TV *and* paying for the XB1X. Talking probably a grand or more right there.

My recall may be off, but I understand the XB1X is more powerful than the PS4 Pro, if that sways you at all. PlayStation has generally the better exclusives but I don't think I could switch to PlayStation now. I've got hundreds of games on my Xbox account, and the number of games that are playable on both my PC and my Xbox with a single purchase means I have to stick. There are rumours the PS5 will be announced at least next year, so perhaps then I'll switch and start building a library.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

On 10/13/2018 at 9:25 AM, Mr_Danger said:

Now that there's cross play on Fortnite we should start up a name exchange either in here or it's own thread although I doubt there's enough interest for that.

Anyway, mine is Mr_Danger1984 (sick name yo) if anyone fancies carrying me to a few more dubbyas'. Plus ya' know, all dat xp boost!

I'd be down for this. Great move making it compatible across all consoles/PC/phones etc. My gamertag is Rainmaker Blitx if anyone fancies hopping on. I'm a lazy student so I'm fairly active on it.

• Awards Moderator
35 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

Anyone with Street Fighter 5 on here? I recently bought it from the online store and it's downloaded as the Arcade Edition. The only problem being it hasn't unlocked the Season 1 and 2 characters, just the game modes. Anyone else had this problem?

You get a smallish roster and have to unlock or pay for the rest. 

There isn't a seperate 'Arcade Edition' per se the original release just shows as that now. I bought the game 2 years ago, and when Arcade Edition came out my version started displaying on Steam as that, the game is the same it's just if you buy the actual Arcade Edition release you get to unlock the 2 seasons worth of characters without grinding.