WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
On 9/29/2018 at 2:59 PM, RancidPunx said:

For the PS4 version of Fire Pro, how easy is it to change wrestler names (is there an option file like pro Evo), load other retro caws and custom arenas ?

As far as I can tell, the only way to change names is to copy the wrestler and edit them - even for downloaded CAWs, which is a bit of a ballache. Though the interface is a nightmare, so that may just be me missing something. 

And, if you do that to a downloaded CAW, it counts them as a new wrestler, rather than continuing your "subscription" - if you're subscribed to a CAW, you get any updates made to it as well.

The game is definitely needlessly clunky, with some odd restrictions for a franchise that made its name on how customisable it is, but I've been having fun with it all the same. 

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

The game is definitely needlessly clunky, with some odd restrictions for a franchise that made its name on how customisable it is, but I've been having fun with it all the same.  

I'm not sure that it's necessarily intentional restrictions though, just poor UX design.

• Paid Members

@johnnyboyNice, I might skip FH3 and jump straight into this one then. Is it a completely fictitious map loosely based on the English environment (like FH1) or more like FH2, where you have Nice etc? If the latter, which places are there? I feel like if I don't get a Jag E Type in British racing green in the game, then I'm doing it wrong.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I'm not sure that it's necessarily intentional restrictions though, just poor UX design.

Oh, absolutely. The interface is absolute dogshit, and needlessly confusing in places (having to transfer downloaded wrestlers into "teams" and so on).

Harry Potter Open World RPG sounds potentially interesting. Not a Potter fan at all, but running about in that world could be fun. Will be keeping an eye on that.

22 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

@johnnyboyNice, I might skip FH3 and jump straight into this one then.

FH3 was a games with gold freebie a while back.  It's really good.  I much prefer the horizon games to the Forza games, it's like the difference between arcade and sim.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Oh, absolutely. The interface is absolute dogshit, and needlessly confusing in places (having to transfer downloaded wrestlers into "teams" and so on).

Yep,the interface feels extremely bush league. Some how the menus are easier to navigate on the GBA version that features fewer buttons than this fleshed out modern version.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

FH3 was a games with gold freebie a while back.  It's really good.  I much prefer the horizon games to the Forza games, it's like the difference between arcade and sim.

Nah that was FH2. I bloody hope so anyway! I remember being a bit gutted as I already had the game.

5 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Nah that was FH2. I bloody hope so anyway! I remember being a bit gutted as I already had the game.

Ah, so it was.  It was a deals with gold, my mistake.  Think it was 15 or 20 quid well spent, and got Blizzard Island for one fiddy.

• Paid Members

The only thing Horizon lacks (unless they have added it from FH3 onwards?) is the local multiplayer option you have with the normal Forza games, which is a shame as I'd enjoy playing horizon with my kids. The country road races are much better than the same old laps on tracks.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Yep,the interface feels extremely bush league. Some how the menus are easier to navigate on the GBA version that features fewer buttons than this fleshed out modern version.

It's one if the reasons I'm so shocked it's a full price title. As.fun as it can be absolutely no aspect of it warrants that. It's all so unpolished.

• Paid Members

Went to Burger King to today and treated myself to King Box meal and had no idea you got a free 7 day Xbox Game Pass with every meal. I don't have an Xbox One so...

FASTEST FINGER FIRST

FFTT-7ZJ7

Go to www.unboxmykingbox.co.uk, enter in this code and you'll receive the 25-character code to input into your Xbox.

Have fun!

Edited by Accident Prone