WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Absolutely loving Spider-Man. Swinging around New York feels great, all the side missions feel fun and not actually that much of an imposition, and even the stealth isn't completely horrific. 

Going to try and get it finished so as I can concentrate on RDR. 

• Paid Members

That's an interesting lineup, but there are some duffers on there as well. Bet it sells like gangbusters though. 

Aside from Mr Driller they all look like good to great games, the first Persona's obviously been added since 5 became a huge hit but I doubt many have any nostalgia for it.

Also, the use of "preloaded" has me guessing you'll be able to buy more later, it's probably not too unlike a Vita TV under that cute case.

Edited by Merzbow

On 18 October 2018 at 3:49 PM, Lorne Malvo said:

I'm probably going to pick up PES 2019 on PS4 this weekend - anybody got a link to decent option files? Thanks in advance.

Did you get this? Hearing PES is improving with each year but feel since the PS2 days it hasn't quite been the same.

I recently picked up Call Of Duty and finding the Battle Royale concept quite interesting and at times fun. I haven't played Fortnite or any of them things so this concept is new to me. Also my first Call Of Duty in a few years so again enjoying it. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

DqrLtjbWkAAeUCC.jpg:large

It's as good a line up as you can hope. Few games that are less seminal and feel like filler. Would have liked a Tomb Raider game, Resident Evil 2 (which i suspect we would have got if they weren't releasing the HD remake) Gran Turismo or PaRappa The rapper. I'm getting one though, MGS, Twisted Metal,Resi, FF7 and Tekken are enough to hit my nostalgia buttons 

• Paid Members

I love the fact that an Anna Kournikova tennis game exists.

Pele had his own football game, Tiger Woods had his own golf game, Mike Tyson had his own boxing game and Anna had her own tennis game. All the greats.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I love the fact that an Anna Kournikova tennis game exists.

Pele had his own football game, Tiger Woods had his own golf game, Mike Tyson had his own boxing game and Anna had her own tennis game. All the greats.

Let's not forget former Brighton & Hove Albion Keeper, Tony Meola having his own SNES game.

220px-Tony_meola_snes.jpg

• Paid Members

I always liked that Ayrton Senna had a series of Go-Kart games, all released after he died. Synonymous with go-karting, obviously. 

And that there was a ZX Spectrum game just called "Bruce Lee". Not "Bruce Lee's Kung Fu" or "Bruce Lee Adventure" or whatever. Just "Bruce Lee". Coming soon to X-Box One, "Jason Statham".

• Awards Moderator
22 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

And that there was a ZX Spectrum game just called "Bruce Lee". Not "Bruce Lee's Kung Fu" or "Bruce Lee Adventure" or whatever. Just "Bruce Lee". Coming soon to X-Box One, "Jason Statham".

I've been playing that game practically my whole life and I've never twigged how odd the title is. So it's a documentary: he is chased around by a fat green man while he hops over platforms and avoids flying white things.

Jason Statham would sell shedloads.