#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Can people stop talking about fairgrounds for young girls please? Let's get back onto real food.

That Pizza Planet Burger is the epitome of this whole thread!

That is, wittering on about a bloody fairground isn't though.

• Paid Members

Can people stop talking about fairgrounds for young girls please? Let's get back onto real food.

That Pizza Planet Burger is the epitome of this whole thread!

That is, wittering on about a bloody fairground isn't though.

Sorted and new thread created :-)

• 3 weeks later...

The new, re-vamped Wimpy's franchises you get at motorway service stations now do fantastic chips. Shame they don't have franchises outside the service station sector.

There's one in the next town to me. Went about a year ago. Of course I had the fucking bender in the bun mate!!!

FYI: There is still a bloody Spudulika in Woking as well. Must be the only one in the country left.

• Paid Members

Edit: to Carbomb

They do, there's one in Waltham Cross that has been open as long is I've been alive I think. I know there aren't that many around these days, but they're not service station exclusive. Can't beat a bender in a bun.

SuperBacon, there's a Spud U Like in Basildon as well.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Wimpy's chips used to be notoriously awful. The franchise branches used to buy half a dozen bags to keep them happy and order McCain's to actually serve to people.

I took my daughter's Dutch boyfriend for his first Wimpy last weekend. He had the jalapeno burger because he didn't know any better, whereas I had the Megaburger (cheeseburger and bender combo).