#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Growing up in a bad-ass O.G. town in South East Herts, we never had a KFC nearby and had to make do with Favourite Fried Chicken. Always loved their Fillet of Fire and the day they launched the fabled Double Ringer (Sergio, Kenneth jpgs at the ready) burger was a momentous occasion. It was a Fillet of Fire, which is a bit like a Zinger, with a couple of onion rings and cheese thrown in. It was bloody delicious.

• Paid Members

One of my locals, Zam's Chicken, do a Double Delight burger, which is pretty much that. They also do the Mountain burger, which is the same, but a hash brown on top of that.

I've not trawled the thread, but has anyone mentioned the famous Swansea Bap you can buy in the Twin Town cafe, by the railway station?  Any 3 items from what would normally be classed as a fat cunt breakfast menu, in an oversized bap, with a large tea for £2.30 ... as they say in Swansea, cowin' lush.  Available 7 days a week!

Speaking of fried chicken take away delight, is there a reason why Chic-Fil-A have never tried to open any places in the UK? Every time I'm in Georgia I end up gorging on the stuff. Can't get enough. It's like they put cocaine in the special sauce. I get really funny looks when I'm rubbing it on my gums.