#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

A chicken burger is not a chicken burger without the hash brown. It has a separate name without, and that word is shite.

True. If they ask you if you want to 'tower up' in KFC, you should always give them a cold look that makes it perfectly clear that the answer should always be assumed. Of COURSE you want to tower up.

In fact, adding a hash brown to anything makes it instantly better, like the theory about adding a monkey to a movie.

• Paid Members

Speaking of fried chicken take away delight, is there a reason why Chic-Fil-A have never tried to open any places in the UK? Every time I'm in Georgia I end up gorging on the stuff. Can't get enough. It's like they put cocaine in the special sauce. I get really funny looks when I'm rubbing it on my gums.

Popeyes over Chick-Fil-A for me. Plus US KFC isn't as nice as it is here. Whatsupwiththat?

• Moderators

Yeah it's shocking that the chicken breading on US KFC is not as good as UK UFC. I think the UK version is somewhat spicier or perhaps more salt. I don't know, but on a thigh piece in the UK you get fantastic bits of breading where-as in the US it's kind of just bland and gross.

Fucking hell I'm drooling for some fried chicken right now.

Also, you lot going on about Wimpy's. Get out of here. Always been utter shite and is merely some awful nostalgia trip you're fooling yourself with by going there. I think there's still one in Loughton. Fuck ever going to Waltham Cross, that town invented robbing grannies.

• Paid Members

All this chicken talk over the last few days has encouraged me to go to the factory shop near me today at Moy Park near Sleaford. You never know know what they are going to have in on the day but you are guaranteed chicken. Today I got 6 chicken breasts in a cheese and mustard sauce. 2 salt and pepper chicken crowns. 1 whole large chicken, 2 packs of chicken pieces, and 16 chicken breasts. Plus 2 pots of of waitrose potato salad because the factory makes that as well. Total spend £18. Had the chicken in cheese and mustard sauce for dinner tonight, it was delicious.

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands

• Paid Members

Also, you lot going on about Wimpy's. Get out of here. Always been utter shite and is merely some awful nostalgia trip you're fooling yourself with by going there. I think there's still one in Loughton. Fuck ever going to Waltham Cross, that town invented robbing grannies.

Behave neil, you're just bitter because Waltham Abbey always had the square root of fuck all when it came to fast food places. Nothing whatsoever! Takeaways round my grandparents were always crap.

• Paid Members

Popeyes is magic, mate. Can't speak for chick-fil-a, as I've never been. Where are you going?

Orlando, there's a Denny's right by my hotel and a Popeye's a 10 minute walk away, I'm going to eat so much #clean.

Can I hazard a guess that you are staying at the Rosen Inn International?

Popeyes is magic, mate. Can't speak for chick-fil-a, as I've never been. Where are you going?

Orlando, there's a Denny's right by my hotel and a Popeye's a 10 minute walk away, I'm going to eat so much #clean.
Can I hazard a guess that you are staying at the Rosen Inn International?

You'd be guessing correctly if so mate