#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

The word "vegan" should only be used in this thread if it involves kicking one.

We're such a supportive, loving, embracing community aren't we?
There is no way that vegans of the world want someone who's screen name is SuperBacon defending them. Change it to SuperTofu and you might just make some new friends. Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands

The word "vegan" should only be used in this thread if it involves kicking one.

We're such a supportive, loving, embracing community aren't we?
There is no way that vegans of the world want someone who's screen name is SuperBacon defending them. Change it to SuperTofu and you might just make some new friends.

No, because then I'd have to change my surname from Bacon to Tofu, and my kids would get bullied even more than they do...

Anyway back on topic, I had a kebab yesterday and had grated cheese on top, which congealed with the meat. Cheese on a kebab is a new thing for me and I heartily endorse doing it.

• Moderators

I'd have thought some foods already discussed could already be considered vegan, no? Hash browns, chip butties (depending on what the chips have been fried in and what the bread's made of), baked beans, certain Pot Noodles...

In lard. All fried in lard. No room for Veggies.

Butter pies?

Butter is a give away there in it's non-Vegan status.

• Paid Members

I'd have thought some foods already discussed could already be considered vegan, no? Hash browns, chip butties (depending on what the chips have been fried in and what the bread's made of), baked beans, certain Pot Noodles...

In lard. All fried in lard. No room for Veggies.

Butter pies?

Butter is a give away there in it's non-Vegan status.

No, but vegetarian, surely? No lard.

Not quite #eatclean, but Flat Iron steak restaurant in Soho do beef dripping-fried chips. Lush.

I had a Scotch egg from the Tesco deli counter. Dry as Anne Widdecombe's knickers. Bought two Lincolnshire Asda ones for 69p, moist as anything. I've still to procure a black pudding one though, they sound like heaven.

Edited by Ladiesman345