#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Might as well just give up life for Lent while you're at it mate. That seems rough.

I'm trying to be a bit quiet in this thread though, as some of the food I eat would raise Carbomb's eyebrows in an approving manner. Like the ribbon salad with beetroot dressing for lunch today, followed by a sharon fruit and a handful of pumpkin seeds.

I had a Scotch Egg the other day that had Branston Pickle coursing through the sausage meat. It was immense.

Staying on the subject of Scotch Eggs I remember someone was giving me shit at my old job for having one for breakfast. They soon backed down when I said it was basically a spherical sausage and egg butty.

An M&S food hall has opened near me, it's on the way to KFC but the other way from Pound Bakery. Bet it's closed in six months.

More fool the people within its reach then, Percy Pigs, fizzy fruit worms and those thick white or milk choccie biscuits ('more chocolate than biscuit!') are all immense, as are the little tubs of baked goods like mini rolls or flapjacks.

An M&S food hall has opened near me, it's on the way to KFC but the other way from Pound Bakery. Bet it's closed in six months.

More fool the people within its reach then, Percy Pigs, fizzy fruit worms and those thick white or milk choccie biscuits ('more chocolate than biscuit!') are all immense, as are the little tubs of baked goods like mini rolls or flapjacks.

Good point.  

It's M&S though. It's like saying 'I bought this really nice painting by Rolf Harris'.

Better point.