#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

You seemingly can't get a good pie over here. Even if you could I bet the gravy would be shit. Can't find suet either to make a good steak and kidney pudding.

On a plus a burger place in the next street has proper buns and a pic of Shiek putting the camel clutch on Hogan by the pyramids photoshoped as the background to one page of the "menu". Why I just don't know.

• Paid Members

I think we can all agree that deconstructed pies can fuck right off?

Barmcake? Was that the north's attempt to make a roll sound more attractive? This is quite interesting:

C29k9eSWQAQ3sFU.jpg

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

2i03nzm.jpg

Umburtos next to my office in Preston has this as its lunch menu.

That's a Hollands pie, chips and peas/gravy/curry for £1.50. Bread roll for 50p and you're eating like a king for less than the price of a sandwich.

I can't really be doing with Nutella and I don't know why

Kinder Buenos are half price in Asda atm so I bought about 10. That's how I get my hazelnut fix

• Paid Members

It's a cob, all the others are wrong.

tumblr_oma5ijsBIF1qf9csoo1_500.jpg

We're in the process of moving, and our new apartment has no proper surfaces (hence the box being on the sink), so we're just having takeaway and sandwiches. This is pizza done right, although some of you will no doubt be upset that it's fried aubergine and not kebab meat.

Aubergine seems like a bizarre thing to have on a pizza. Not seen that on the dominoes build your own menu. What next, courgette? It's not a lasagna bruv

Dont diss aubergine out right though, ignorant fools! I had a beautiful sizzling hot cheesy mushroom and aubergine moussaka (a bottle gets thrown at me for sayin the word moussaka) at some local place and it was a real treat. I'm sure you fuckers would have appreciated it for the cheese and oil volumes alone

My go to is a standard vegi supreme of peppers n sweetcorn n shrooms. Replace the extra tommys with olives. Add in jalapeño if I fancy it

Where do you all stand on pineapple on pizza? It's a massively controversial issue on social media by the looks of it.

Personally that was my absolute favourite as a kid, and would get it at pizza hut all the time, but I doubt I've had it in over a decade now. Don't know how I'd feel now, but not revolted like some seem to get

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Aubergine seems like a bizarre thing to have on a pizza. Not seen that on the dominoes build your own menu. What next, courgette? 

Like Dominos has a fucking clue. I get my pizza from Best Pizza on First, and they come with a 4-piece side order of fried garlic doughballs. I reckon every Sicilian grandma knows more about what goes on a pizza than two Irish lads from Michigan. The cheese was sticky and delicious, the tomato sauce was a bit spicy, and the EGGPLANT was like a greasy slice of fried heaven.