#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Bar snacks are scampi fries, peanuts and pork scratchings. If you're getting biltong at a pub then it's not a proper pub. It's not #EATCLEAN. Make an artisan wanker food thread.

• Paid Members

Clubs Butch, clubs. I wouldn't be seen dead in a pub with the likes of you two.

Just to put a stamp on my #EATCLEAN heel turn, I bought duck breast for dinner last night in the end.

Edited by Gus Mears

I wish to court your fine gentlemans' opinion on this poll:

Britain's Favourite Pie:

https://www.searchlaboratory.com/2017/03/britains-favourite-pie/

1. Cottage pie - 74,000 votes
  2. Fish pie - 60,500
  3. Shepherd’s pie - 14,800
  4. Chicken & leek pie - 14,800
  5. Chicken & mushroom pie - 12,100
  6. Steak & ale pie - 9,900
  7. Meat & potato pie - 5,400
  8. Pork pie - 5,400
  9. Steak & kidney pie - 4,400
  10. Corned beef pie - 4,400

I'm frankly appalled.

• Paid Members

This is why I have no faith in democracy. If you consider cottage pie to be a true pie then you should have the vote taken away from you. It's nothing more than fancy mince n tatties.

Edit: you can get two Bell's Steak and Haggis pies for a quid in Asda. Throw a tin of beans on them and you could serve it to Royalty. Suitable for breakfast, lunch and dinner too. Or all three.

Edited by stumobir

• Paid Members

This is why I have no faith in democracy. If you consider cottage pie to be a true pie then you should have the vote taken away from you. It's nothing more than fancy mince n tatties.

Edit: you can get two Bell's Steak and Haggis pies for a quid in Asda. Throw a tin of beans on them and you could serve it to Royalty. Suitable for breakfast, lunch and dinner too. Or all three.

Back in the day I did Home Economics for GCSE. One project was pastry pies and we got asked for favourite pie filings. After naming all the obvious, the teacher asked why no one said Shepherds Pie. Explaining that is a pie made with mash not pastry, she then argued with me saying it was a pastry pie with mince, onions and Carrot. This turned into a row with the class against the teacher. In the end I decided to drop it if the teacher didn't even know that