#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

It's a barm. I've eaten more than any of you fuckers so I should know. Buttered barm with day old reheated chips and enough salt and vinager to preserve the bastard for a year.

Sergio, ask for a cob and you will get a crusty roll, which is shit for with Chips.

You might have eaten more barms than anyone, whatever that is, but I basically lived in the cob shop for thirty years. I've forgotten more about bread products than any of you have ever known. Take a look at any picture of me, and see if you can yourself honestly that anyone looks more like a bread aficianado than me.

You can call it a barm cave or whatever you want, but it's still a cob shop.

Going to stop typing barm now, because I keep having to fix it, because my phone doesn't recognise it, because it's a fake word. I'll shut the door on the way out, because I wasn't born in a barm.

Son, I've seen your pics. Yes, you have eaten your share of bread products, but they would have comprised of organic wholemeal linseed plaits. I, my boy eat mans bread. White bread. Whiter than your pasty, flabby arse cheeks. Bread that can last a week without curling. Mans bread.

You fled to the USA where bread is sweet. Sweet especially for girls. So as you eat your thinly sliced shite, remember, the barm is the bomb.

Sweet dreams. Sweet like your bread. Your girl bread.

• Paid Members

It's a barm. I've eaten more than any of you fuckers so I should know. Buttered barm with day old reheated chips and enough salt and vinager to preserve the bastard for a year.

Sergio, ask for a cob and you will get a crusty roll, which is shit for with Chips.

You might have eaten more barms than anyone, whatever that is, but I basically lived in the cob shop for thirty years. I've forgotten more about bread products than any of you have ever known. Take a look at any picture of me, and see if you can yourself honestly that anyone looks more like a bread aficianado than me.

You can call it a barm cave or whatever you want, but it's still a cob shop.

Going to stop typing barm now, because I keep having to fix it, because my phone doesn't recognise it, because it's a fake word. I'll shut the door on the way out, because I wasn't born in a barm.

Son, I've seen your pics. Yes, you have eaten your share of bread products, but they would have comprised of organic wholemeal linseed plaits. I, my boy eat mans bread. White bread. Whiter than your pasty, flabby arse cheeks. Bread that can last a week without curling. Mans bread.

You fled to the USA where bread is sweet. Sweet especially for girls. So as you eat your thinly sliced shite, remember, the barm is the bomb.

Sweet dreams. Sweet like your bread. Your girl bread.

Very rye observations there.

I'll take my suspension, don't need to be a hero with these sub-par bun-puns.

• Paid Members

I don't understand how that many people have picked the legit worst pie as the best. It's not a question of 'well, they prefer steak over steak and kidney' but that they have actually chosen the most diabolical concoction ever seen encased in pastry.