#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

When I was in Edinburgh last summer for a mates wedding and was hungover as shite, I ate 2 portions of greasy haddock and chips from a grand little diner called Mums. Was just up the road from the greyfriars bobby statue towards the university. Waitress was sound and kept bringing me ice for my giant glass of hangover cure coke too.

Snax cafe was another good spot for greasy, cheap fried breakfast too. Bit further up the road, near the mosque though.

Edited by DCW

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
7 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Of course it is.  Spreads not a real food, it's a Frankenstein of dairy and chemical.

Indeed. Is it nearer to plastic in structure then actual food?

tbf real men use butter anyway, none of that olive oil spread shit

Those burgers/Big Mac/Rustlers look fucking disgusting. Not eat clean disgusting either. She goes to the effort to make a vague patty shaped burgers out of LOW FAT mince then cooks it in lard as it falls apart all over the pan. Too much effort for eat clean and too fucking shabby for any sort of gourmet take on a burger. Wank.

She does however do requests, only if you spell her name right though. We should bombard her with requests for her take on our favourite #eatclean dishes.

• Paid Members

I had something called a 'crispy taco' today. It was a giant chicken nugget in a pita with cheese, mystery Belgium sauce and nachos stuffed in with it. 

It was delightfully rank. 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

Oh I didn't notice she used low fat mince, fucking hell. Aside from working against the spirit of #EATCLEAN, low fat mince actually makes for really shitty burgers anyway.

Added marks for the lard and for the notion of using a spread on the bun, but otherwise a missed opportunity.