#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Today I had an elvis burger. Chicken breast with a pineapple ring on pita. The coup de grai, the bottom pitta was spread with peanut butter and the top with nuttela. 

It was amazing and I look forward to my heart attack on the toilet. 

4 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I had a pack of the deadliest crisps known to man yesterday when for the first time in years I saw a pack of Brannigans Beef & Mustard at my local petrol station. Fuck me, they're stronger than I remember, and I've had the shits for most of the day.

5 for a quid on those bad boys at my local Quality Save.  1 bag = 1 meal.

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I had a pack of the deadliest crisps known to man yesterday when for the first time in years I saw a pack of Brannigans Beef & Mustard at my local petrol station. Fuck me, they're stronger than I remember, and I've had the shits for most of the day.

I genuinely can't fathom how crisps can give you the shits. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Today I had an elvis burger. Chicken breast with a pineapple ring on pita. The coup de grai, the bottom pitta was spread with peanut butter and the top with nuttela. 

It was amazing and I look forward to my heart attack on the toilet. 

Chocolate spread & chicken? That sounds horrendous. I doubt even Elvis was that much of a dirty cunt.

If it's still on iPlayer, there's a doc about Elvis called Arena: The burger and the King about Elvis and the food he ate. One of his favourites was fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. 

Elvis Presley, who was renowned for his food cravings such as the Fool's Gold Loaf, a loaf of Italian bread filled with a pound of bacon,peanut butter, and grape jelly.

• Paid Members

If eating crisps gives you the shits then you must have wicker bowels. Doesn't matter how strong the flavour. Even eating some a couple of months out of date shouldn't do that to you.

• Paid Members

Is there any type of crisp that is genuinely bowl wrenching due to heat? That might do the trick? 

I never learn with Chilli Heatwave Doritoes, I go in with lofty expectations of Vindaloo and end up with Korma instead. 

• Paid Members

A pub near me sells Habanero crisps which are really hot. They're pretty much a gimmick though as the crisps themselves are wank.

These pork scratchings are good though  -

piggin-hot-flavoured-scratchings-1852-p.

Edited by Dead Mike

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

Chocolate spread & chicken? That sounds horrendous. I doubt even Elvis was that much of a dirty cunt.

You often get chocolate with Chicken in south South American/Mexican dishes.

That's chocolate though, which would lean towards the more dark, higher coca content then your dairy milk shit. But nutella, as much as I love it, does not deserve to go with chicken 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

A pub near me sells Habanero crisps which are really hot. They're pretty much a gimmick though as the crisps themselves are wank.

I think I recall having something similar with jalapeno crisps once. It was gutting because I genuinely like the taste of a jalapeno peppers too. 

Some excellent, excellent news for me in light of going vegetarian; Scampi Fries are apparently fish free, so I can continue to eat 6 packs of them at the pub every other weekend.