#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

What are the breakfasts like at BK? Any funky shit I won't find at McDonald's?

Croissanwich (as mentioned all the time on Steve Austin's podcast). Not had one, even I have some limits

IMG_8958.JPG

Edited by Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members

Then you sir are a pussy.

The Croissanwich is a wonder of breakfast engineering.  The eggs, cheese, bacon, sausage, pastry and grease dance on your tounge.  Splash on a bit of HP, you’ll be in heaven.

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Then you sir are a pussy.

The Croissanwich is a wonder of breakfast engineering.  The eggs, cheese, bacon, sausage, pastry and grease dance on your tounge.  Splash on a bit of HP, you’ll be in heaven.

I'll eat most things (I eat at the local Taco Bell a lot!) but that and the double down at KFC are no nos. 

with that said, I'm going to Orlando for a weekend of Halloween Horror Night fun. Been dieting for 6 weeks just so I can eat all the Popeyes and Wendy's I can muster!

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

By far the best thing about Basildon! I miss going there for lunch. That and the chippy outside right near the bus station.

That chippy be gone. Thankfully I now can try and keep Taco Bell in business. The chippy inside the shopping centre has also gone, so if any UKFF's want to open up a chippy in town, now is a good time to do so

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

The girls that worked there were such devoted Essex folk that whenever Olly Murs came on the radio they would stop working and break into a weird swing dance.

I hope they're still unemployed.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I hope they're still unemployed.

I wonder why me and Mr Malcolm clash so much. I think with this, and his Baby Driver comments, I know why. I also imagine him to look like this in real life

article-2673660-1F387E3700000578-578_306

Edited by Nick Soapdish