#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

I ATE SAG ALOO PASTIES TODAY. I CAN STILL #EATCLEAN DESPITE MY VEGETARIANISM AND RESULTING MICRODICK.

There's a great Caribbean pastie company that has various vegetarian pastie options. Haven't had/seen one in ages. Will have to track them down.

• Moderators

Back to the Franchescina, there's a large Portuguese population in Wrexham, and their food is out of this fucking world, as well as the afore mentioned super beer butty they make THE BEST egg custards. The Portuguese eateries are fan-fucking-tastic.

I think this may be a tad too extravagant for this thread but I've moved up from the 20p Koka instant noodles to the 25p "Delight" variant, it comes with dehydrated veg including peas! 100% Steamed & Baked! I'm not sure if it's a 50/50 split but they've fucked it up as it certainly feels like less of heart clogging experience.

Back to the cheapo shit I go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

20170502_065040.jpg

Ate three of these bad boys last night and that one microwaved for breakfast. Now thats #EATCLEAN. Absolute magic chili cheese dogs.

• Paid Members

It's Dorritos Nacho Cheese. Works a #EATCLEAN treat to really round off a chilli cheese dog. Of course you could use real cheese but its not quite as in the spirit of #EATCLEAN.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Everyone who posts in this thread must have the worst shits ever. I'd hate to have to use a toilet after any of you.

Don't open the poo door, the next 50 posts will be jobby chat.