#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I am currently sat in Sandeford Farm Cafe which is just to the north of Wolverhampton. 3 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages, beans, tomato's, hash brown, fried bread, mushrooms, and black pudding. Cup of coffee and 2 slices of bread and butter. £5.

It's an #Eatclean delight. The sausage and mushrooms were clearly cooked in a deep fat fryer, along with the hash brown. It's a proper transport cafe. No menus but just a big board above the till with everything they do, and a selection of desserts in a cabinet that look like they've been there for a long time.

If you are ever in the area I recommend calling in. Sadly I'm only here today for work.

• Paid Members

£2

329712.jpg?v=4

As soon as 'Hungry Joes' get their marketing sorted the kebab shops will be bricking it.

Hungry Joes are probably my favourite ready-meal brand. Their Meatballs meal is really good too. Just bang it in the microwave about 3 minutes more than the packaging advises, otherwise it's still freezing in the middle.

Hey, hey, do you remember? Do you remember when naans were the size of your fucking table?

But seriously, whenever I've ordered one in past few years they're small as shit but still nothing beats a Peshwari. No idea how'd they'd be as a pizza, think I'mma have to experiment.

Hey, hey, do you remember? Do you remember when naans were the size of your fucking table?

But seriously, whenever I've ordered one in past few years they're small as shit but still nothing beats a Peshwari. No idea how'd they'd be as a pizza, think I'mma have to experiment.

Alas, poor Nawaz, we hardly knew ye.

Moonlight Balti was my go to, that was if I didn't fancy a trek to the Standard Sweet Center where you could get a curry and enough samosas to feed the Madras Regiment for less then a fiver.

I still pop down on occasion trying the Jalebi at the different sweet shops, just this sickly sweet gooey mess that hurts your jaw after too much chewing.

The

Last night was Pizzanaan night. Like a pizza, but on a naan. And with no cheese obviously.

Does that make it vegan?

The Chorizo and shredded beef from Morrisons secure its place in this thread.

The can was plastic and in a packaging shape, but it was clearly a can.

This potential podcast of a drunken Me, Butch and Frankie is going to be an elitists guide to food, isn't it?  I'd like to know what Butch thinks of the Scouse Taco from the Lucha Libre place in Liverpool.  That was well lush.