#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

I lived on tesco value brand Meatballs in tomato sauce in uni. On toast, in subs, mixed with pasta, always supplemented with grated cheese. I relived those heady days last week when I had half Meatballs half ravioli on toast. Never had the audacity to throw a tin of tuna and some fragrant rice in to the mix though.

• Paid Members

71x3EdHHM1L._SX385_.jpg

This is my new jam, a quid a bag from Heron Foods and I've even been known to eat the powder raw.. it's a bastard to mix too and there'll always be lumps.

That's gorgeous packaging — I that Chinese music that you'd probably get in a Carry On film plays every time you see it.

You call them lumps, I call them "flavour pockets". I'd rather have 5-6 of those lumps than the bollocks-in-gravy from the previous page.

It's about as genuine as Paul Diamond under a hood but I'm pretty sure I've had a takeaway or two that taste just like it. I may have to stick on the Orient Express theme whenever I'm making some now.

Those bollocks in a steaming bowl of this would be the greatest.