#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

As a native Londoner it's with a heavy heart that I echo the comments saying The North has better chippies - the bastards down here don't even do Chinese options like they do in Liverpool, which is definitely chip capital of the world for me.

Half rice, half chips and salt and pepper chicken with curry all over it. That's yer #EATCLEAN.

• Paid Members

I dream of living in the dystopian picture of Scotland that bAz paints, where people climb scaffolding to bare arse and spread lurpak on their toast with the Sky remote. Until then I'll have to make do with shite football and haggis pakora. Yes, that's a thing and you all need to try it.

• Paid Members

As a native Londoner it's with a heavy heart that I echo the comments saying The North has better chippies - the bastards down here don't even do Chinese options like they do in Liverpool, which is definitely chip capital of the world for me.

Half rice, half chips and salt and pepper chicken with curry all over it. That's yer #EATCLEAN.

You can't get a steak & kidney pudding, chips, peas and gravy. What's the fucking point in them having chippies down there?