#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Twinkies are shit. Probably the most disappointing thing I've had in my mouth that's considered a treat.

I cannot fathom the hype they achieved.

Sticking with an American theme, Twizzlers are shit. Incredibly bland.

• Paid Members

The Polish shops are full of gems though. I'd never in a million years chance any of the 'fresh' cakes but for savoury snacks and biscuits they're great.

Paczki you get around Easter time are fantastic, well worth a try.

• Paid Members

Twinkies are shit. Probably the most disappointing thing I've had in my mouth that's considered a treat.

I cannot fathom the hype they achieved.

Sticking with an American theme, Twizzlers are shit. Incredibly bland.

Hershey's chocolate is absolute shite too, only redeemed if it's wrapped around some peanut butter.

• Paid Members

Excellent range of Milka products too.

Ooh, I wasn't aware of this, this is important info. Milka chocolate is the best.

Aye, a whole range of chocolate you never knew existed and other things like biscuits too. The biscuits are like giant versions of the Cadburys Animal biscuits but only much nicer because they're big and Milka.

I got some Milka biscuits from Poundstretcher last year that were sort of like mini chocolate digestives. Very nice to snack on with a cuppa.

• Paid Members

Excellent range of Milka products too.

Ooh, I wasn't aware of this, this is important info. Milka chocolate is the best.
Aye, a whole range of chocolate you never knew existed and other things like biscuits too. The biscuits are like giant versions of the Cadburys Animal biscuits but only much nicer because they're big and Milka.

I got some Milka biscuits from Poundstretcher last year that were sort of like mini chocolate digestives. Very nice to snack on with a cuppa.
Another one for Milka here. My favourite big bars are the ones with Daim/Dime pieces, the chocolate pudding one, and the straight-up milk chocolate.

EDIT: Also, if you're feeling heart-attacky, they do those huge ones the size of a keyboard in Oreo n' cream, and triple choc (Triolade, they call it).

Edited by Carbomb