#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

Haha, Can I just say in my defence, I've never actually had a Twinkie, but from seeing them in films, TVs, they look a bit like the Barney Bears I've been eating, so apologies to all offended you weird bastards...

As you were...go and buy some Barney Bears lads...they're on offer in Tesco. You won't look weird buying children's snacks without any children I promise...

My mum got dirt cheap Key lime Ghostbusters Twinkies I sampled whilst visiting. They were so shit I only had one and had to immediately eat a blag twix and blag snickers from her Aldi inspired snack jar.

The Polish shops are full of gems though. I'd never in a million years chance any of the 'fresh' cakes but for savoury snacks and biscuits they're great. Excellent range of Milka products too.

• Paid Members

What's the best flavour of Pepperami I hear you ask?

Red. So obviously the red one.

I always felt that NikNaks were just the destitute cousin of the Monster Munch in all honesty.

Never tried the red one, but saw a new orange version that delared itself as tex-mex in Tesco tonight.

• Paid Members

Excellent range of Milka products too.

Ooh, I wasn't aware of this, this is important info. Milka chocolate is the best.
You guys want to see the range in Milka Welt in Munich. You'd shit your brains out with pleasure. Edited by Tommy!

Excellent range of Milka products too.

Ooh, I wasn't aware of this, this is important info. Milka chocolate is the best.

Aye, a whole range of chocolate you never knew existed and other things like biscuits too. The biscuits are like giant versions of the Cadburys Animal biscuits but only much nicer because they're big and Milka.