#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Moderators

What the fuck are cheese moments? Scampi fries are gorgeous. Perfect snack to have after 6 pints

The shit cousin of Scampi Fries. Butch probably likes them.

My most hated snack. "A CHEESE FLAVOURED CORN SNACK? FULL OF CHEESE? CHEESE ON!"

Doesn't work that way though. Weakly cheese flavoured corn (less so than the Joost van der Westhuisen strong Chedder Cheese Walkers) filled with watery piss cheese analogue does a sick Handsome Butch make.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

This is where you are wrong. Bacon flavour crisps are worse than the actual taste of bacon. Meanwhile, Scampi Fries take fish and lemon to a whole new plateau of deliciousness.

Bacon flavour crisps are second only to chicken in the potato based disappointment stakes.

This is where you are wrong. Bacon flavour crisps are worse than the actual taste of bacon. Meanwhile, Scampi Fries take fish and lemon to a whole new plateau of deliciousness.

Bacon flavour crisps are second only to chicken in the potato based disappointment stakes.

You never had Frazzles, Gus? I think where bacon flavoured crisps disappoint is that there's always a solid crisp hiding in each packet which is tantamount to eating a brick with some bacon flavoured dusting on it.

Rib and Saucy is the best NikNak, the other flavours are solid but that's it.

• Paid Members

Yeah, never been a massive Frazzles man. Same problem as the Bacon Fry for me Clive. I'd rather just cook some bacon or buy a Pepperami or scratchings for on-the-go pig-based sustenance. Bacon crisps are sex without orgasm, they are going to the curry house and being given a korma. They are, in short, a massive disappointment.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Moderators

Ugh. Pork scratchings are hideous.

Also if you want a crisp where you don't care how bad they make you stink, everyone should know that picked onion monster munch are the finest choice. (space raiders are an acceptable substitute if you're on a budget).

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

Pork scratters are tremendous. If you get one where you can clearly read the tattoo that was on the pig, that is like finding a copy of Fly Fishing by J R Hartley

The problem with the bacon flavoured crisp of any sort is that when you burp for the rest of the day you get a call back to the earlier snack.

The king of the prawn flavoured crisp used to be the Prawn Cocktail Skips, the Prawn Cocktail Pom Bear is made by the same parent company, but is a pale imitation of  Skips

• Paid Members

The stinkiest crisps of all time were KP cheese & onion. They had a half-life of about 7,000 years, they were terrific. The closest you get these days are Golden Wonder ones but Morrisons and Poundstretcher stopped stocking them near us so I don't even know if they're still making them.

• Paid Members

Walkers 'Bitza Pizza' had immense flavouring. Pizza flavour Pringles don't really come close -

bitsa-pizza.jpg

I remember my mum buying a multipack of 'Flavour & Shake' (like salt & shake but the blue sachet contained pure E numbers). Most of the Ketchup flavour stuck to one crisp, an intense experience for a young child.

Edited by Dead Mike

• Paid Members

I remember a short run of other flavored skips when I was a kid that I really enjoyed. Can't remember what they were other than that one was spare rib flavoured, and those were great.

I remember the rib and a curry one. Salt and Vinegar were top draw!

• Paid Members

The stinkiest crisps of all time were KP cheese & onion. They had a half-life of about 7,000 years, they were terrific. The closest you get these days are Golden Wonder ones but Morrisons and Poundstretcher stopped stocking them near us so I don't even know if they're still making them.

They do! A staple in my local Home Bargains at 19p a bag or a 6 pack for £1. Bacon I have seen recently, didnt look for others as the only two flavors to buy are those and the pickled onion ones which were amazing. flavour was like Monster Munch but on drugs.