#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

I really expected your post to be weighing in on the bacon flavoured crisps debate. Disappointed!

Ha! Well it's clearly Bacon Sizzler McCoys followed by Frazzles...however I went through a period of annihilating one of those big bags of own brand supermarket bacon rashers every day at lunch in about 5 minutes...you feel so disgusted with yourself when you look down at that orange tinged finger at the end of it but fuck it.

Morrisons update: own brand Midget Gems: 31p = excellent.

Whilst I'm here, I recently bought a Golden Wonder Pot Noodle as they were 50p. What a load of shit. I'll never deviate from the original collusus again...weird considering Golden Wonder used to make the original PN...

• Paid Members

The Polski Skleps do some awesome Dehydrated pot foods. There's a French Onion soup pasta one, which is fantastic. Plus some flavoured mashed potato varieties. They are made by Knorr.

Try them.

My local does 2.25 Litre bottles of coke, proper coke, for about £1.20. Heroes. 

• Paid Members

Chinatown is the place to go for dehydrated pot snacks. A veritable smorgasbord of delightful enumbers await you.

mama-noodles-tom-yum-shrimp.jpg

These bad boys are my favourite. About 25p and they come with about 4 sachets of spices and additives. You could probably chop up a spring onion and put that in to make it slightly more healthy, but that is not the point of the thread. 

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members

371b80b9180d9df0_Japanese_ramen_2.previe

Love these little crackers, Japanese noodles with mayonnaise. I normally like a good soup with my ramen, but these have a drainage vent and they're delish.

Also like some of the mental filipino flavours, like bone marrow. Only know one shop that sells them, and it's a bit of trek, but I'll go there and pick some up sometimes.

You like Twinkies? Check out the milk flavoured Barneys...

If you like Twinkies, you want your head looking at.

Edited by Sergio Mendacious