#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Opened my six pack of nik-naks today to not only find the there were 7 bags instead of 6, but the extra bag was my beloved Saucy Rib flavour. If that is not a sign tha god loves me I don't know what is.

• Paid Members

Nice'n'Spicey is the choice of the uneducated in corn extruded snacks. Saucy Rib rules the taste wars and I will not be proven wrong.

The scampi ones are the poor relative though. They get eaten, but with an air of resentment.

• Moderators

Anyone that says Scampi 'n' Lemon deserves to be stoned to death.

The only fish-based crisp for people with enormous willies is Scampi Fries, preferably washed down with ale as brown as a 70's bathroom.

Nice'n'Spicey is the choice of the uneducated in corn extruded snacks. Saucy Rib rules the taste wars and I will not be proven wrong.

The scampi ones are the poor relative though. They get eaten, but with an air of resentment.

Fuck the lot of yous.

The only fish-based crisp for people with enormous willies is Scampi Fries, preferably washed down with ale as brown as a 70's bathroom.

Cheeky sniff of the fingers afterwards, mind.

Somebody mentioned on here that their girlfriend's fanny smelled like a packet of prawn cocktail McCoys. I now can't eat a packet of Walker's prawn cocktail without having a cheeky sniff.

• Paid Members

Shame we don't all live on the same street. We could buy six packs, I could have the saucy ribs, you few could have the nice'n'spicey, then we could all throw the bags of scampi at Butch's house shouting "Freak" as we go.

• Moderators

I haven't had scampi nik naks in ages. Did have a couple of bags of scampi fries with some pints of McMullens AK recently though. Classic combination. 

That said, scampi fries definitely leave the fingers with a piquant reminiscent of a regrettable night of fingering a rancid tart down the alley next to your local.