#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

We can all chip in and pay Loki to teach him the Loki-Pokey-Bum-Wank method of stool extraction.

I know everyone preferred to concentrate on his ephebophilia, but for me this was always the most disturbing side to Loki.

• Paid Members

Had the Greggs Christmas sandwich cheese toasty today. Just what this thread was invented for. Sorry Gus, has a little sweet in it due to the cranberry sauce, but the addition of bacon and a greasy chunk of cheese on toast as a lid will counterbalance this.

I'm addicted to the frozen Pizza Express pizzas right now. Iceland are doing them half price at a quid fifty. The ham and pineapple ones are phenomenal. The pineapple is so juicy! I've also ate a packet of Terry's Chocolate Orange Toffee Crunch every day for the past two weeks. The key is to swirl them around your mouth until they melt. Delicious. I'm a skinny fat ass, obviously.

• Paid Members

I've also ate a packet of Terry's Chocolate Orange Toffee Crunch every day for the past two weeks. The key is to swirl them around your mouth until they melt. Delicious. I'm a skinny fat ass, obviously.

I've got one of those that I brought home from England — waiting till closer to Christmas to open it. Put away a load of those Jacobs cheese footballs, but I'd give one of my legs for a bag of proper pork scratchings.

• Moderators

The food warehouse type place near me started selling these on post-Christmas discount around Feb/March.

jbF5Zq6.jpg

Please admire the marvellous Christmas pun. Fucking delicious, they are. Cheesy and salty, and they probably have heroin in them. They were going for 2 for £1 (half the best normal, Christmas RRP you'll find). As the year went on, the price dropped, down to 3 for £1, and by the time the summer came, 5 for £1. Being smart, I realised this meant they were trying to get rid and were probably running out, so I decided to stock up. At this point, it's clear that I had an addiction, and in my panic, I had about 30 tubs piled up in the kitchen. I did this once when there was a new hair wax I really liked, and I was paranoid they'd stop it, so I bought 20.

Sadly, they did stop selling the Treeslets, and there's been one last tub sat out there since about September. I can't bear to perferate the foil seal, because I know it will last about 2 seconds before being tipped straight down my throat like a goose. Out of principle, I refuse to pay full price, as it's rolled back around to Christmas again, but come March, I'll be filling every room with them, floor to ceiling. You can get all your vitamins and 5 a day out of these, believe me*.

*although I did randomly contract rickets and scurvy?

Also, they had some 'reindeer balls' type things, which were basically just made of salt, but I genuinely did eat so many that I got well-bad diarrhea, so I'd only get one or two of those a week.

Edited by Astro Hollywood