#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I can't stand twiglets, but I always keep a half open tub around to create an alibi for my arse fingering.

It's a tough go with the cheese footballs - they don't sell them here, not even for a ridiculous mark-up, so I have a token few left that I desperately want to eat, but when they're gone, they're really gone.

I love Twiglets, but they must be coated with crack or something. I turn into an absolute shameless glutton if I have one, ploughing my way through the whole tub in no time.

I'm like that with those tubes of BBQ Pringles. Their slogan was 'once you pop the fun don't stop'  more like you can't fucking stop.

I'm just pleased that they don't have a worcester sauce flavour. 

Edited by The Clint

• Paid Members

I'm awful with Pringles as well - the barbecue ones and the bacon ones. I found myself ploughing through half a tube back in the summer when I was having a massive downer and I actually had to get up and tip the rest in the bin to stop myself eating the rest of them in one sitting.

• Paid Members

Until Tesco do the 2 for one offer that the normally do at Christmas, pringles can fuck off. I am not paying £1.75 for a by product that would normally be binned even if they do make my tongue orgasm.

Still with Tesco, they had turkey flavour crisps last year that were fucking amazing. Bought a load, then they were reduced to 50p a bag so bought them all. Lasted till March and have been pining ever since, but not out this year, so not happy.

• Paid Members

Salt and vinegar pringles are wonderful. Also, sorry to say if it causes offence... Prawn cocktail. The flavour is immense.

Those newish Ritz salt and vinegar crackers are brilliantly flavoursome too.

Salt and vinegar KP nuts, glorious.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Fuck me! Ranted today as I fancied a tube, but being a tight fisted bastard I didn't bother.

This is the best news I've had for months. Arch, I am currently kissing you. It's a deep kiss, the type that leads to greasy sex. That's how happy I am.