#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

Been having Rib n saucy flavour from the vending machine. Just went for spicy. Lovely stuff. No scampi ones though, probably for the best.

The B&M near me has closed so can't get the multipack scampi fries and bacon fries for a quid now. That is really shit.

Just got a six pack of Nike Naks. Part of me is happy because I know my kids won't like them and I can eat them all but another part of me is devastated that Scampi and lemon tastes like cardboard testicles. Another part of my childhood ruined. (I didn't stink!)

I've gotten into an awful habit, post-work of buying a bottle of Irn Bru, a packet of pork scratchings and a packet of Scampi Fries. A pre-dinner treat.

I get some right funny looks. I think I'm the only person in all of West London who buys those particular items.

• Paid Members

Been having Rib n saucy flavour from the vending machine. Just went for spicy. Lovely stuff. No scampi ones though, probably for the best.

The B&M near me has closed so can't get the multipack scampi fries and bacon fries for a quid now. That is really shit.

The one where Woolworths used to be? Fuck, it says something when a B+M shuts. Is Home Bargains still open in the precinct? You may be able to get them there.

• Paid Members

I've forgotten more about cheese than you'll ever know. I've been through the fires of being offered Monterey Jack, and "sharp" cheddar, and I've come out the other side even more dedicated to cheese. I'd shank another man for a wedge of Cropwell Butler Stilton, don't give me your weak-kneed lines about cheese from a proper cheese country, I'll travel to get a proper cheese, what have YOU ever done for cheese?

The one where Woolworths used to be? Fuck, it says something when a B+M shuts. Is Home Bargains still open in the precinct? You may be able to get them there.

That's the fucker, thank the good lord that home bargains is still there.