#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

My mum used to tell me that He-Man loved his spaghetti hoops so that I'd eat them. It didn't work for proper vegetables though, I could only suspend my disbelief so far. Similarly, my dad used to tell me that Brian Laudrup was the best player in the world so that I'd feel good in the cheap Patrick boots I had to wear.

I can't wait to have kids to be able to tell these sort of lies to.

My mum used to tell me they were called 'Wrestlers'. Nice way to trick your dyslexic son in to eating his lunch, not that I needed much tricking. She also had an unusually detailed knowledge of what Mr T would eat as well.

I feel bad for breaking this to you, but all the goodness of bread isn't actually in the crusts.

It was curly hair if I ate my crusts. Worked as well, not that having curly hair was a desirable trait because you'd instantly be labeled a 'wog head' on our estate at the slightest hint of a curl. Miss them curls now though, especially since political correctness went mad and put an end to casual racism.

• Paid Members

Some friends introduced me to the delicious world of Bunny-Chow.

A large tiger bread baton with the top lopped off. Punch the piss out of it so I gets hollowed out. Then fill it with delicious curry until it's leaking out the top. John Torode would call it a "wonderful thing".

Not sure how this fits into the whole #EATCLEAN movement but my family are at the pictures so I'm ordering in a chippy tea: Large haddock in batter, large chips, carton of curry and two cans of coke. Apple and blackberry crumble with custard to finish.

I'm going to have to eat it and dump the evidence before they're back.

#EATCLEAN.

Large haddock in batter, large chips, carton of curry and two cans of coke. Apple and blackberry crumble with custard to finish.

Is the crumble and custard from the chippy too?

It is, I've actually never tried this place before but its 7pm and I'm still in my kecks so I need someone who delivers.

• 4 months later...