#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Sauerkraut contains dangerous levels of vegetables.

I will eat most things, but can't abide by sauerkraut, coleslaw, kim chi etc. They just taste like cabbage doused in a variety of gopping sauces to me.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I saw that yesterday — it's so fucking miserable looking. I actually carried a few things around from one pantry to another when I was at uni — there was a can of peas and sausages, a can of pease pudding, and there was an entire canned partridge. I wish I'd eaten it.

• Paid Members

I saw that yesterday — it's so fucking miserable looking. I actually carried a few things around from one pantry to another when I was at uni — there was a can of peas and sausages, a can of pease pudding, and there was an entire canned partridge. I wish I'd eaten it.

Second time ive heard this today, what the hell is it?

• Paid Members

Not #EATCLEAN due to its Frenchness (and thus quality), but I was often given obscure tins of cassolet by my Dad while at Uni. Duck legs, sausage and beans in a truly gargantuan can. Consistency of Polyfilla and made your arse erupt like Krakatoa.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

There's a place at Edniburgh airport that I go to quite often called "The Fringe" and they sell what is simply, the best burger going.

If only you'd mentioned this last week! I was in Edinburgh over the weekend and walked past that place. Bugger, I love a good burger.

• Awards Moderator

Second time ive heard this today, what the hell is it?

Split peas boiled down to a soggy mess. Traditionally served with boiled ham. Ask yer mum.

• Paid Members

Not #EATCLEAN due to its Frenchness (and thus quality), but I was often given obscure tins of cassolet by my Dad while at Uni. Duck legs, sausage and beans in a truly gargantuan can. Consistency of Polyfilla and made your arse erupt like Krakatoa.

I've got a big tin in the cupboard. When I see it I stock up and keep some in for when I'm hungry but to pissed or fed up to actually cook.

Tinned haggis works much the same way.

• Paid Members

Someone gave me a tin of hamburgers when I was at uni. I was never brave/broke enough to try them.