#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Just a heads up, the Fray Bentos Chicken Balti Half Time Pie is only 10p at B&M. Stock up your fallout shelter while you can.

I thought it was strange that it had "Half Time" in the name so I googled it and died laughing at the FOOTIE design on it.

• Paid Members

So my wife bought one of them new fangled Nutri Bullet smoothie blender. Now the gist is you wack all kinds healthy nonsense like fruit and vegetables into it and in seconds you have a revolting drink. A normal man would be put off by this appliance. Not me though, I found a way to drink chocolate fudge cake.

#EATCLEAN

• Paid Members

So my wife bought one of them new fangled Nutri Bullet smoothie blender. Now the gist is you wack all kinds healthy nonsense like fruit and vegetables into it and in seconds you have a revolting drink. A normal man would be put off by this appliance. Not me though, I found a way to drink chocolate fudge cake.

#EATCLEAN

Winnner!

• Paid Members

The chocolate fudge cake smoothie has got me thinking. I want to drink a cheese burger. Maybe a kebab. This thing would blend the crap out of it so its plausible. However where I stumble is I need something wet as an ingredient. With the cake you just use milk or vodka or whatever but I think I need something more specific to make a cheeseburger drink work. For a pizza drink I'm thinking tinned tomatoes would make it work. Any suggestions? Infact any mental drinks I'm for. Throw it out there and I might give it a crack.

#EATCLEAN

• Paid Members

Use your own spit. You're already off the "fucking disgusting" scale, surely you can't possibly be making it any worse.

Dude that's not cool. Really gross. Serious suggestions only. I'm doing important work here.

Gravy?

That's not a bad idea. But might just turn it into a faggot. Whilst not a bad thing in itself I want to try and maintain its cheese burger quality.

• Paid Members

For a cheeseburger you wanna go with a bbq sauce or maybe a cheese sauce.

KFC Boneless Banquet with the gravy is a fat boy must if you're looking to push the unhealthy envelope.

Cheese sauce is a good call. That might do it if it wasn't to dominant.

RE - #EATDIRTY I assume tree hugging hippy hamster food like a salad or whatever.